Milan @ Liberty Rd 2

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

Thanks for the support. In response to the onsides kick a lot of people have said that the only reason the game was close was because we got those kicks. But what people fail to acknowledge was that after we recovered the kicks we still had to move the ball 40-50 yds for the score and we did the first time. But we still put together 2 other scoring drives in the 2nd half of that game. We found a way to move the ball on Liberty and slow their offense down. Hopefully we can do it for an entire game this time. Again thanks for the support.

Hey BPM, thinking about coming up to the game Friday night & hanging out!! I'll know closer to the end of the week! If I can make it would like to meet ya brother!! 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey BPM, thinking about coming up to the game Friday night & hanging out!! I'll know closer to the end of the week! If I can make it would like to meet ya brother!!

I should be there. I will know in a couple of days for sure. I will let you know. Would love to see ya.

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE