Spring Hill @ Page

bobcatdefense

What are you talking about?

I think he's got you guys confused with Page. Who lost to Forrest.

Anyway, quit dissing our schedule BooWho before I start pulling stats on you again. 😂

I'm just kidding. Congrats to the Raiders on the big playoff win. I think yall might just pull this 2nd round off too. Good luck!

lol did you get butt hurt? My bad. I'm sorry yall never won the 3a/4a district while.fairview and giles were there. Honestly you should beat us every year being so close to franklin. Once again should have. There were a lot of times fairview SHOULD have beat page but having 6 tds called back at page 2 different times doesn't help. But you don't hear us saying should have.

Beat 6A McGavock, Beat 5A Dickson Co and 5A Summit (both on the road)

Everyone else was 4A

was referring to page. But dickson County? Same team that lost to creekwood whom we thumped? Now summit and mcgavok big wins but dickson county. They haven't been relevant since like 2002

We played up or even in EVERY game this year, sometimes up 2. Every loss, and some were UGLY, were to playoff teams...we beat 3 teams up a division (or 2). No cupcakes on our schedule

was referring to page. But dickson County? Same team that lost to creekwood whom we thumped? Now summit and mcgavok big wins but dickson county. They haven't been relevant since like 2002

Tell you what... i know Coach E is looking for games next year so have Coach Hughes schedule us. I highly doubt he has that kind of courage... Go whine to TSSAA again to get put in that cupcake district like you all did a couple years ago.

umm it's the 840 rivalry. You think that's gonna change. Plus your principle is from fairview middle. You'll be seeing a lot of us. Don't worry