Halls at Morristown West (2nd round)

West will win this one because of 2 factors: they have the better defense and they have Daymion Blevins. Blevins has over a thousand yards rushing in the past 4 games alone and would probably be the best receiver in the conference if he played there. Halls keeps it close for 2 and a half quarters and then the West rushing attack wears them down and West pulls away. 35-21 Trojans.

Halls has had a nice year, but they don't have much of a chance in this game. Mo West's defense is very good and they shut down us for 3 1/2 quarters and held Greeneville to just 13 points. If not for a miracle, we would have lost that game badly. If Blevins finds running lanes, it will be a long trip back for Halls. Mo West-35 Halls-14

West will win this one because of 2 factors: they have the better defense and they have Daymion Blevins. Blevins has over a thousand yards rushing in the past 4 games alone and would probably be the best receiver in the conference if he played there. Halls keeps it close for 2 and a half quarters and then the West rushing attack wears them down and West pulls away. 35-21 Trojans.

We do need to use our passing game to keep Halls from sticking the box every down. Foreback is good but the passing game hasn't been consistent for West. Your 2 factors are big keys to the game, but in reality it will depend on which West team shows up. Not to mention the play calling needs to be there.

As already discussed Halls lives and dies by Harbin (offensively and defensively).   I think it will be a close game to the end.  Will depend on what Mo West can do passing wise, because Halls will load the box.   

Offensively Halls will need to get Cook/Harbin going early and hopefully Freels can get behind the secondary a couple times for big passes. 

We are headed up early Friday.  Any suggestions on places to eat?

As already discussed Halls lives and dies by Harbin (offensively and defensively). I think it will be a close game to the end. Will depend on what Mo West can do passing wise, because Halls will load the box.

Offensively Halls will need to get Cook/Harbin going early and hopefully Freels can get behind the secondary a couple times for big passes.

We are headed up early Friday. Any suggestions on places to eat?

You'll find all the chains on 11E and near Walters State depending on which way you come from. Pal's is good but it's drive thru only. There's a Buffalo Wild Wings and Buddy's BBQ and a Cookout on 11E. There's a DQ near the stadium too.

• Upvote 1

As already discussed Halls lives and dies by Harbin (offensively and defensively).   I think it will be a close game to the end.  Will depend on what Mo West can do passing wise, because Halls will load the box.   

We are headed up early Friday.  Any suggestions on places to eat?

If Halls loads up the box all night Foreback will feast on the quick seam routes and will probably be good for at least 1 or 2 deep bombs to Sims

Here is what you will see from Halls. Defensively, they will run man to man coverage all night, and will send at least 7 or 8 guys each play. #12 and #29 are the best cover guys, but the other two secondary players are pretty weak, and with the arm of the MoWest QB getting behind them shouldn't be too difficult, but with HS kids it's all about execution. #66 and the Harbin kid are the best box players, while the other DL and LB's are pretty average so if you can control those two Blevins will have another big night. Offensively, Harbin is always looking for #12 and #29 and those to can flat out play some ball. If you cover the receivers up Harbin will hurt you with his legs. Stop Harbin and you win this thing by as much as you want. Best of luck to both teams. 

I predict MoWest 42 Halls 24