CLINTON DRAGONS 2017?

92Dragon

If we are being honest with ourself besides lenior city and Karns was there another game on the schedule that clinton would have been favored in? Maybe AC? Other than that OR, Rhea county, Farragut, CC, Mo east, CAK those teams were good solid playoff teams that all won a lot of games. I'm not saying 1-9 is acceptable, but this team wasn't going to win 4-5 games no matter who the coach was

It wasn't just about the win loss record. It was also the lack of discipline and players quitting the program. This was the worst coached Clinton team I have ever seen.

It wasn't just about the win loss record. It was also the lack of discipline and players quitting the program. This was the worst coached Clinton team I have ever seen.

I agree with you, it just seems that the parents were all upset about the W/L record. I saw on Facebook the other day a clinton parent (and former clinton assistant coach) ranting about how if this team had a coach worth a crap then they would have been playing for a state chachampionship 😂😂

I agree with you, it just seems that the parents were all upset about the W/L record. I saw on Facebook the other day a clinton parent (and former clinton assistant coach) ranting about how if this team had a coach worth a crap then they would have been playing for a state chachampionship 😂😂

Well apparently that person doesn't know alot about football. 3-7 was probably the best this team could've done this year with the schedule they had. But with a good coaching staff, maybe 4 or 5 wins wouldn't have been out of the question.

Well apparently that person doesn't know alot about football. 3-7 was probably the best this team could've done this year with the schedule they had. But with a good coaching staff, maybe 4 or 5 wins wouldn't have been out of the question.

I like the schedule for next year. I'm not saying that they will win more games, but they will be more competitive with teams like powell, Karns, Seymour, Scott county. As apposed to Rhea County, Morristown and CAK.

I like the schedule for next year. I'm not saying that they will win more games, but they will be more competitive with teams like powell, Karns, Seymour, Scott county. As apposed to Rhea County, Morristown and CAK.

That's true. Remember, Clinton is technically a 4A school playing up in 5A. Edited by 92Dragon

Yes you're correct. My bad. I see where Clinton found more students. Hmm interesting.

Don't think it was about finding more students.  It was about 6A going from 32 to 56 (or whatever the number is for each classification now), which changed the enrollment numbers for assignment for all 6 classifications.  

Don't think it was about finding more students. It was about 6A going from 32 to 56 (or whatever the number is for each classification now), which changed the enrollment numbers for assignment for all 6 classifications.

This. Adding teams to 6A (dumb for this state to have 6 classes but that's another topic) shifted schools around during the realignment. Clinton is one of the smaller 5A schools though.