Memphis East @ Haywood - Round 2

kwc

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This seems crazy to me. Am I seeing an elevated corner of the end zone?

The corner of the end zone has always been like that with the track cutting the corner. Ripley is the same way and they do not have any artificial grass on it in Ripley and you will bust your butt on it. I know this from experience back in the day.

Nothing like people hereven thought. Tomcats lose 28-21. Had the game in control and fumbled a snap. Gave up a trick play at the end of the game. That fumble and another costly turnover in the first quarter. Great season. 10-2 and Region Champs with alot of sophomores and juniors back next year. The future is bright! Good luck East!

Nothing like people hereven thought. Tomcats lose 28-21. Had the game in control and fumbled a snap. Gave up a trick play at the end of the game. That fumble and another costly turnover in the first quarter. Great season. 10-2 and Region Champs with alot of sophomores and juniors back next year. The future is bright! Good luck East!

Welp, a L is a L