Liberty vs Dyersburg

hogman49

Dyersburg fumbles hook and ladder on last drive . We could not stop them in 2nd half. I wonder what dhs thinks about onsides kick now ? Only reason Liberty won but they did what they had to do . Proud of the offense. They manhandled the best D around these parts.

I have no issue with onside kicks...we kick them every game...I take issue with the ball being punched by the kicking team before it goes 10 yards...

That was the greatest high school game I've ever seen...Dyersburg and Liberty put on yet another classic

I have no issue with onside kicks...we kick them every game...I take issue with the ball being punched by the kicking team before it goes 10 yards...

That was the greatest high school game I've ever seen...Dyersburg and Liberty put on yet another classic

. It was a classic. Sucks that someone had to lose. What is your honest opinion on Fields ? I know missing those 3 or 4 games hurt him this year but that man has got to be the most underrated recruit in the state. He could play just about anywhere imo. Can't wait to see highlights of this one if there is any because of rain.

. It was a classic. Sucks that someone had to lose. What is your honest opinion on Fields ? I know missing those 3 or 4 games hurt him this year but that man has got to be the most underrated recruit in the state. He could play just about anywhere imo. Can't wait to see highlights of this one if there is any because of rain.

I just tried to watch our film and it blacked out after 8 plays...hopefully you guys have it...

He was a monster tonight...better game plan than against RE in my opinion...a combination of things...not just the weather...Stowe convincing them that they could win...and the emotions brought on by that awful tragedy...one of the most physical games we've ever played in

I can't for the life of me figure out why Fields and our own #18 Castille haven't gotten the attention they deserve...18 is the best WR in the state, incredible athlete. I tell you what tho...in a couple weeks Liberty is hosting the West TN all star game and I hope Newble, Fields and Castille end up on the same team...these guys need another showcase

Liberty Road To State

Liberty vs. Fayette Ware 

Liberty vs. Milan

Liberty vs. Dyersburg

Liberty vs. Goodpasture

Liberty vs. Alcoa

cpa man...cpa

How did that work out for CPA the first time they met??

Of course they have a chance, they're in the game...but I'll take CPA coaching and young athletes vs just about anybody the 2nd time around ...just like cpa managed to take down Stratford yesterday...

This is how I sleep so well at night...take notes folks