Happy Valley vs. Austin East 3rd round

JonathanHVHS

Old king will be stuck at work this Friday.  Old king will have vacation days set up for football season next fall :x

There are such things as "sick days"....USE ONE! 

As far as you being "too little", Pffffft....It's the size of the fight in the dog that matters...But donning the skinny jeans would be deserving of a whoopin  :roflolk:

The worst whoopin I ever took was on 9th Ave in Myrtle Beach by a "little guy"....Was like fighting a dang hornet!

Pujo has similar stories of a lil feller he once knew LOL

I held my tongue and deleted a few post a while ago just for the simple fact of being civil.. and I will remain civil.. BUT

You take the heart outta a human body, the body quits..

Same principle as what happened last year in a semifinal game.. one went out, the whole team lost hope.. that's just the truth and yes, whoever wants to comment.. that was a key role, a major role, on offense and defense... and yes it would have made a difference in the score. Had we been healthy.. we would have had 300 yards passing, maybe more :D, then we open the run game.. You can do a lot with a mobile QB with an arm.. 55-17 wouldn't have been close.. IMO

But now it's just all what if's, and that's okay, and maybe one day we will all meet again, and it could be sooner than you think... but I don't think that it's "laughable" that it would have been a different outcome last year.. :mrgreen:

GOOD LUCK TO MC, AE/HV!!! Let's take it to the West this year and bring a gold ball back to the East!!

GOOD LUCK TO MC, AE/HV!!! Let's take it to the West this year and bring a gold ball back to the East!!

Most programs that lose a QB, RB (even a receiver) lose a good D player also.

Remember the years before, losing LJ one year then Adam?...That's why its so hard to predict who will win it all...One injury can halt the best of 1A and 2A programs and would be so concerning AE...Some schools are able to play with  'next man up' depth...But not many of the small, rural programs can...Major reason there is so much pride in these programs playing homers on both sides of the ball

Edited by uknoit2

I agree that the east needs to bring home gold ball this year.knoit

Yes losing one man hurts a team but last year Mc team was just on different level that night. Losing coby was huge and don't disagree that score would have been closer but still don't think yall could have stopped Mc that night. Having mobile qb causes problems yes I know. Trust me I know.

Uknoit2 is Colby going to move to qb next year or stay at receiver.

I agree that the east needs to bring home gold ball this year.knoit

Yes losing one man hurts a team but last year Mc team was just on different level that night. Losing coby was huge and don't disagree that score would have been closer but still don't think yall could have stopped Mc that night. Having mobile qb causes problems yes I know. Trust me I know.

Uknoit2 is Colby going to move to qb next year or stay at receiver.

Well famer, it appears they are going to the spread and hes been asked to QB...He's much more fitted to that O...we'll see how it goes...many changes ahead for the program

Thanks. Just now throwing after having bone spur removed from elbow. From what I have been told he is playing football at tech next year as well as baseball.

Coby should play basketball up there as well.

He was weighing that possibility...I told him to do what made him happy...Ain't at this point but one time in life