Happy Valley vs. Austin East 3rd round

JonathanHVHS

Someone predicted a high scoring game. I don,t think so. Not sure you can do it but if somehow you could score 35,I think you have a great shot. You don,t have to be perfect but sure can,t have a sloppy game with turnovers and stupid penalties. This can be done and you guys should have the senior leadership  to handle the ebbs and flows. Can,t wait to see this one.

I do not see a high scoring game. I predict it to be about like the Hampton game. I think if Hv can limit their time on offense control the ball a little bit and not give up the big plays they stand a very good chance in this ball game.

My honest opinion is HV better be able to score at will....I feel AE will 

I don't think they will score at will, either team. Can u shut them down completely? Negative, I doubt anyone in the state can besides maybe Oakland. BUT did anyone really believe that Catholic and Greeneville were gonna get put out in the 2nd round??????? Trust me boys it can be done

I do not see a high scoring game. I predict it to be about like the Hampton game. I think if Hv can limit their time on offense control the ball a little bit and not give up the big plays they stand a very good chance in this ball game.

Doubt its  like The Hampton Game,AE will score more. I think you score more as well.Like Isaid ,put 35 on the board and you have a great chance.