Happy Valley vs. Austin East 3rd round

JonathanHVHS

It's awful quiet...Where's the HV chatter? Jonathan started it and ain't hardly heard a word since & he's a good poster!

Turtle has taunted a bit, but been tooooo quiet also! 

Where's PUJO? You alive Pujo???

We've talked about OnB's skinny jeans...wrestling KING...weight...torn rotators...AE winning TWO balls in one year...

'famer and I discussed our boys...We about covered it ALL HV-1! Let's hear what you're thinking today.

Gunner, you're a nut! LOL

If AE just wanted that win against us and they come out content, do you not think HV has an even better shot at beating them?

I hear many around here giving HV an excellent chance at taking this to the wire and even pulling it out....Some news outlets calling for a 14 point AE win...If HV can keep it that close, they can win it IMO.

It's awful quiet...Where's the HV chatter? Jonathan started it and ain't hardly heard a word since & he's a good poster!

Turtle has taunted a bit, but been tooooo quiet also! 

Where's PUJO? You alive Pujo???

We've talked about OnB's skinny jeans...wrestling KING...weight...torn rotators...AE winning TWO balls in one year...

'famer and I discussed our boys...We about covered it ALL HV-1! Let's hear what you're thinking today.

Gunner, you're a nut! LOL

If AE just wanted that win against us and they come out content, do you not think HV has an even better shot at beating them?

I hear many around here giving HV an excellent chance at taking this to the wire and even pulling it out....Some news outlets calling for a 14 point AE win...If HV can keep it that close, they can win it IMO.

All about Match ups Uknoit. IF and I do say IIFFFFF hv can get a couple of stops and a couple of turnovers. It could be a 4 quarter game. If not I agree with Gunner,they will get TOASTED.

HV seems to be pretty confident and I heard the have a pretty good game plan for all that AE speed. I think AE was so high from getting their revenge on Hampton last week that they will be coming down for this week and HV takes FULL advantage.....HV 32- AE 28

It wouldn't be the first time such has happened!

But preparing for speed is hard to do without seeing it first hand

TURTLE? What do you say....You got the inside info down there

It wouldn't be the first time such has happened!

But preparing for speed is hard to do without seeing it first hand

TURTLE? What do you say....You got the inside info down there

You guys need to come to this one. The other COULD be a good game but watching this one could be PRICELESS. Hear quite a few Hampton people will be in attendance. I can,t wait.

All about Match ups Uknoit. IF and I do say IIFFFFF hv can get a couple of stops and a couple of turnovers. It could be a 4 quarter game. If not I agree with Gunner,they will get TOASTED.

Hey pal...Hope all is well, haven't seen nor heard from you

As I told HV1, speed is HARD to prepare for......AE is the fastest team I may have ever seen in 2A ball...They are disciplined and seem to play the game for the love of the game...They may slack on D ever once n awhile tho

You guys need to come to this one. The other COULD be a good game but watching this one could be PRICELESS. Hear quite a few Hampton people will be in attendance. I can,t wait.

I know, I know...And the wings are so dang good at AE LOL

The hatred between GB & CF could make it the best game in the state tho....I'm waiting to see what Coby wants to do

Hey pal...Hope all is well, haven't seen nor heard from you

As I told HV1, speed is HARD to prepare for......AE is the fastest team I may have ever seen in 2A ball...They are disciplined and seem to play the game for the love of the game...They may slack on D ever once n awhile tho

HV has to put pressure on the qb and keep him in the pocket,they must contain, easier said than done. Other thing is they HAVE to be able to run the ball and sustain drives. If they have to pass much at all,its over.