Blackmun comes on ovur two Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Well again as I said I didn't have a dog in the hunt , but if you watched as you said you did and it was a perfectly legal hit, maybe you can explain why the refs handed out a yellow flag and 15  yards for unsportsman like on that  play? Butt hurt not likely ... crap shot absolutely!!!. Do I think it will get addressed heck yea, Quarles is not one to not say something about it,That was just highly uncharacteristic of that program   Do I think you will see a bunch of plays this week that should be called against your opponent; you better believe it. Don't be surprised if they are not though..They have a tendancy to get by with it...

Not knowing how to post a video from hudl on here I can assure you the whistle blows after player is on the ground. Being at the game, the ref throws flag 20 yds from play at the blaze sideline. Few plays earlier the blaze sideline in turmoil over QB getting hit. You where there and saw how your sideline reacted to the no call and should have saw where the flag came from on the hit your talking about! Again the hit was not needed but if your playing to the whistle it was legal. A 160 pound player 5'8 putting a hit on a 6'3 190 plus legally has got you surprised and judgemental. Just calling you out.

Not knowing how to post a video from hudl on here I can assure you the whistle blows after player is on the ground. Being at the game, the ref throws flag 20 yds from play at the blaze sideline. Few plays earlier the blaze sideline in turmoil over QB getting hit. You where there and saw how your sideline reacted to the no call and should have saw where the flag came from on the hit your talking about! Again the hit was not needed but if your playing to the whistle it was legal. A 160 pound player 5'8 putting a hit on a 6'3 190 plus legally has got you surprised and judgemental. Just calling you out.

The reason the flag came from twenty yards away was play was behind the back judge... the whistle you are refering is the second whistle... that why the 15 ..it was a late hit try to justify it all you want I saw the play where the sideline went crazy the play happened in front of me and it was questionable....am I being judgemental because I said it was a cheapshot or are you the one calling people butt hurt beacuse I said the play was not characteristc of the team ?

I read 13 pers fouls two weeks ago. 8 in the first half. I've never seen a ref that helpful

Oakland had a couple in Riverdale game and 8 in first half against Science Hill. Not a single penalty second half that I can recall. The refs in that game were ridiculous as far as calls in that game. The team is fine in the penalty category. It is football though and people are gonna get hit.

Oakland had a couple in Riverdale game and 8 in first half against Science Hill. Not a single penalty second half that I can recall. The refs in that game were ridiculous as far as calls in that game. The team is fine in the penalty category. It is football though and people are gonna get hit.

Yes I understand there is blocking and tackling.

That makes sense. Hard to be undefeated if you have a problem with penalties.