Boyd Buc 2017

reaction

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know nothing about these teams. That in itself will make for an interesting and fun year. Call out to a person with knowledge and experience...how should the year shake out?

Well you will definitely be playing tougher teams and be in a tougher region. It may take a couple years to adjust to the level of play. Webb ND and CAK will be very tough games for you all next year. You all should be okay with CCS and will handle Silverdale.

So this is what DII looks like......

Reaction it looks like we are getting to renew that short term "rivalry" after all

I really enjoyed our couple of games with Boyd, and loved the atmosphere at their stadium. I am looking forward to getting to renew that "relationship."

I do think its going to take all the new D2 schools some time to get the scholarship talent level where it needs to be to compete in that classification. Am I thinking correctly, that unless a "transfer" scholarship or not, comes in as a freshman, he will have to sit a year? If so, that is going to make it hard for the new schools to have to either field some new talented kids, but whom are 9th graders, or wait at least one year for a kid who is even willing to sit a year. That's a tough spot.

I predict its going to take a while for the new D2 schools to ramp up to where they need to be to be at the top of the heap. But who knows?

So this is what DII looks like......

Reaction it looks like we are getting to renew that short term "rivalry" after all

I am looking forward to it!

The last time we played tou guys I think you had an incredible LB that made almost every tackle. He was a machine.

Edited by reaction