Franklin (10-2) at Whitehaven (12-0) - 6A Quarterfinal

kwc

Lol...funny...I tell you what friend. If we make it to the state. Look and see how many fans you see then. Lol....people wasn't about to bring they kids out in that weather. If you think that's all we have then you we will let you have your little shade!!! It was a severe thunder and lightning storm so go figure.

Shame even with such a winning program

I hate the Whine and Cheese nature of our fan base but it is what it is. People in Whitehaven have lives outside of Whitehaven football. It is what it is.

They will show up and show out in Cookeville, I'm sure but again that's mainly us former players that will be the loudest. It's unlike Melrose

Rather than keeping up with our fan base, you just keep a eye on whitehaven alum and freshmen CB dontae vaughn for Notre Dame...you can't say anything bad about our team so talk about our fans....lol...class act

What truth hurts about your fan base there Sparky ?

Why would I say something bout your program if your graduating young men and winning

Truth is no one was in the stands that is a FACT

Did I say you had good or bad fans ?

Nope I sure didn't

Go find your safe space

Shame even with such a winning program

Lol. We will have to agree to disagree on this.

There was pouring rain, not just a casual down pour. Then, throw in the fact that this storm was an electrial storm. Lightning was present. All of this was going on through game time. The foreast called for the storm to last through 9 PM.

Of course the stands were going to be sparse. The fanatical, such as myself were there, but the fair weather fans aren't going to show up in those conditions.

When I discovered that the storm was going to hit at game time. I was concerned. When I saw those nasty clouds coming our way from Arkansas, I knew.

If that is a SHAME, so be it. It was obviously going to be a sparse crowd under those conditions.

Edited by kwc