Franklin (10-2) at Whitehaven (12-0) - 6A Quarterfinal

kwc

I wish y'all nothing but the best. It's a process. My era wasn't as successful but we still bought in and believed we could get to this level. Now it's state or bust every year. We're still very proud of these boys regardless tho!

no doubt I played football at Lane with several guys from the Haven back during the time you were speaking of. Good luck

Good game Franklin. I met #42's dad while I was in the hot chocolate line. Nice folks. Nice crowd.

I was chatting with the Franklin HC after the game when I went down on the field. He commented that the Whitehaven team speed is what his team needed to see up close and personal. I said something about how it's different in person then when you see it on film.

I'll tell you what. Franklin didn't have any quit in them.

Rematch with the wloves from Cordova.

Good game franklin safe travels.....I go back to my post the other day....the combination of size,power and SPEED our defense has is unmatched!!! FRankin has nice size but the only speed is the QB. But on to the next!! Rematch with cordova...I wonder if MJG would come down and do the play by play!!! Lol..he did such a good job on last night's game..

A franklin fan asked me who was #1 at half and he was like that match up with him and #75is awesome..yea it was but more so for us. J'Len was coming off that edge so hard. Every time that QB ran that read option J'Len was blasting him. But they had no answer for #4. Shabar, he was blowing it up all night

No one has had an answer for #4 ALL year. I'm quite sure when opposing offensive coordinators look at film they have ask themselves at some point, "can we consistently block #4 all night?"

When we have to clog up the lane and just shut down any type of dive play. Enter big Tylay Walton (#50). With both #4 & #50 on the D-line at the same time, you can count out any dive plays. It's not happening.

Man, that defense is BAD TO THE BONE.

Edited by kwc

Now Rock is shaking off the rust. I think he will reintroduce himself next week because I know cordova will try an throw more in this game. Rock missed 2 easy picks last night. He is breaking on the ball better. Once he gets goin it's gone be lites out...they already know they can't run so they gone throw and rock will be waiting...I'm gonna have a lil talk with him to make sure