Franklin (10-2) at Whitehaven (12-0) - 6A Quarterfinal

kwc

We have plenty of speed on offense. 2 great RB's. Speedy WR's...if they don't get wAtkins at the Los it will be trouble, his vision and speed is second to none. But on defense is what I was trying to explain in my first post. We won't get wore down. We are built to shut down the run. We are deep on the line. Not saying they won't make plays but a bug a slow RB won't hurt us. Regardless as to what people think we are disciplined on D...if franklin defense is strong then it could be a close game

We have plenty of speed on offense. 2 great RB's. Speedy WR's...if they don't get wAtkins at the Los it will be trouble, his vision and speed is second to none. But on defense is what I was trying to explain in my first post. We won't get wore down. We are built to shut down the run. We are deep on the line. Not saying they won't make plays but a bug a slow RB won't hurt us. Regardless as to what people think we are disciplined on D...if franklin defense is strong then it could be a close game

I am sure it will be a good game, but whoever wins This one will face a very very domimant team in Oakland (or Maryville) I think that is where it stops for just about everybody. 

I am sure it will be a good game, but whoever wins This one will face a very very domimant team in Oakland (or Maryville) I think that is where it stops for just about everybody.

Oakland is always bigger, faster, stronger and more dominant and Maryville always seems to beat them. We have the intangibles this year (outside of our defense and running game) to beat any and everbody including Oakland or Maryville. Gonna be some good football games in the upcoming weeks.

Oakland is always bigger, faster, stronger and more dominant and Maryville always seems to beat them. We have the intangibles this year (outside of our defense and running game) to beat any and everbody including Oakland or Maryville. Gonna be some good football games in the upcoming weeks.

I know there is a lot of ball left to play including my Blaze up at Maryville. I am just amazed that Oakland has had 11 out of 12 games mercy ruled and haven't played their starters past 3rd qtr for the most part. That combined with outscoring their opponents 597 (600) to 54.... I know any given friday any given team can be beat. I saw it all the time watching Permian Panthers play in the 80-90's 

Its nothing that we haven't faced al ready my friend but I guess we shall see. .Ridgeway and cordova both have that type of size on their teams. Memphis is full of D1 talent. But my point is franklin line have not seen the size and speed combo that we have....as I stated I'm sure they are well coached but most of these guys are seniors and have experience along with ability. Our LB is committed to Missouri, and one DE is committed to Naval Academy so we will match up real well...oh the 6'6 DE is just a junior but he's there for a reason....they have to stop our run game as well

I thought it was Air Force instead of Navy

I know there is a lot of ball left to play including my Blaze up at Maryville. I am just amazed that Oakland has had 11 out of 12 games mercy ruled and haven't played their starters past 3rd qtr for the most part. That combined with outscoring their opponents 597 (600) to 54.... I know any given friday any given team can be beat. I saw it all the time watching Permian Panthers play in the 80-90's

Until someone beats the Red Dragon from that part of the state "I ain't studyin no Oakland" lol

Edited by BlackHavenSenator