Franklin (10-2) at Whitehaven (12-0) - 6A Quarterfinal

kwc

Since the inception of 6A, they lost in the quarters once to Brentwood in the first year of the 6A classification in 2009. Then they went out in the 2nd round in 2010, 2nd round in 2011, 1st round in 2013, 1st round in 2014, and the 2nd round last year.

Overall, they've done pretty well for themselves over the years. So, they are seasoned as well.

A bunch of fans will travel with the Rebels...just like any Wilco team.

Answer me this question:

How good are your special teams?

Average like C+. We got some bad ask return men. Our best defender punts. That's a good thing as he's a good athlete but he's not a punter but he's athletic enough to boom one when needed. SOLID PAT kicker that actually can make a 30 yd FG occasionally but it's not like MUS or anything. Kick off team is the most suspect unit as we have an athlete that kicks off instead of a kicker, but that means We got 11 hunters. If we had a real FG / KO kicker we would be A level tbh...

BTW that sky kick jazz won't work against us. Too many confident players and coaches

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

A bunch of fans will travel with the Rebels...just like any Wilco team.

Answer me this question:

How good are your special teams?

Thanks for the response. I'll remember for future reference about how Wilco teams travel. I haven't been exposed to such on a regular basis. In fact, I didn't realize that Franklin is in Wilson County.

I'd have to agree with BHS somewhat. Our KO coverage is excellent. Punt coverage is as well. Kicking PATs use to be challenging. Now our kicker has developed the confidence to kick FGs. The range is about 30 - 35 yards or so. Both return games are really good and solid. Both return men have taken one to the house this year.

We can hold our own in special teams.