District 12-AA 2016-17

ecu

Does Giles Co. have some injuries or did they have some players quit or something?Lost 5 in a row and Spring Hill picked up there first win of the year against them Tuesday.

Giles has very good team. There district is one of the toughest in the state, top to bottom.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opening round games: Marshall vs Spring Hill, Cascade vs Nolensville, Giles vs Page Who advances to Region with CPA?

I would guess Marshall, Cascade, Page. Giles-Page is a real toss up to me. Giles has struggled post Christmas break, but they still played CPA and Cascade close plus beat Marshall before the break. They could get hot that night and advance.

I would guess Marshall, Cascade, Page. Giles-Page is a real toss up to me. Giles has struggled post Christmas break, but they still played CPA and Cascade close plus beat Marshall before the break. They could get hot that night and advance.

Giles, Cascade,Marshall, CPA . Giles played CPA close last time. How do these four stack up against 11-AA?

It almost sounds insane but you could be better off to lose the 12-AA Championship Game to get on the opposite half of the region bracket as CPA and make a run to the substate. It's highly unlikely that CPA loses twice in district/region play.

So the championship game could turn into like a Smyrna/Riverdale girls game a couple of years ago?