Waverly vs Trezevant

vandyfan1

Good game by Waverly. Also good game by Trezevant too. They showed championship heart tonite. Take away the best 2A back in the state and come out and win was big. They won by doing things they don't usually do such as passing and good punting. We knew it would be tough without Big Baby but we thought we had enough to win and that's what happened. Now I guess Marion thinks they have a chance but let me tell you a wounded bear is nothing to play with.

Good game by Waverly. Also good game by Trezevant too. They showed championship heart tonite. Take away the best 2A back in the state and come out and win was big. They won by doing things they don't usually do such as passing and good punting. We knew it would be tough without Big Baby but we thought we had enough to win and that's what happened. Now I guess Marion thinks they have a chance but let me tell you a wounded bear is nothing to play with.

That's #4 yal have was pretty impressive! Everytime I thought the play was over he'd pop out of the pile some how and keep going.