Pearl-Cohn at Memphis East: Class 4A Semifinals

BoardHater71

Bruh, I'm not done... yall only scored 13 Dang Ole points!!! Yall must were beating up on fraudulent teams? I went against my bing hampton folks thinking yall (PC) were Warren Moon's Run-and-Shoot Oilers... well done East. We'll see you in Cookeville.

I'll have my crow will a heaping helping of mustard and hot relish

East won bad night for us they capitalize on our mistakes. That's why East playing next week and we're not!!! Edited by FIREBIRD80

Bruh, I'm not done... yall only scored 13 Dang Ole points!!! Yall must were beating up on fraudulent teams? I went against my bing hampton folks thinking yall (PC) were Warren Moon's Run-and-Shoot Oilers... well done East. We'll see you in Cookeville.

I'll have my crow will a heaping helping of mustard and hot relish

tried to tell you

I'm trying to be respectful to Memphis East but yall can kill that I told you so and indeed you did BS.

The mayne said yall could have been a bit overrated... I didn't but he did. I even was like , "nah bruh, these folks can play, I saw some highlights" blah blah, and yet yall put up a measly 13 points against a team I personally thought was a B-... I'm eating my crow regarding my feelings on Memphis East. I think you may just have to do the same on what brother bugdawgtn is saying. He called it. I didn't. I rolled with PC.

The mayne said yall could have been a bit overrated... I didn't but he did. I even was like , "nah bruh, these folks can play, I saw some highlights" blah blah, and yet yall put up a measly 13 points against a team I personally thought was a B-... I'm eating my crow regarding my feelings on Memphis East. I think you may just have to do the same on what brother bugdawgtn is saying. He called it. I didn't. I rolled with PC.

Come on now if anybody still thinks Pearl-Cohn was overrated don't know football. So all that I told you so and you did indeed is bs. Look at that game we made some bad mistakes and they capitalize on them. So they playing nextweek and we're not it happens some time best team don't always win.

5 turnovers including a few inside the red zone and holding Memphis East to 151 total yards in the game lets you know that the Mustangs are really living a charmed life. I spoke to Coach Brunetti last night and told him that while it's a heartbreaker to lose it may be the best thing to have happened to his young football team. They'll be driven by this loss the entire winter, spring, and summer. That combined with a brutal 2017 non region schedule will have them more than ready to make a strong run next November.

5 turnovers including a few inside the red zone and holding Memphis East to 151 total yards in the game lets you know that the Mustangs are really living a charmed life. I spoke to Coach Brunetti last night and told him that while it's a heartbreaker to lose it may be the best thing to have happened to his young football team. They'll be driven by this loss the entire winter, spring, and summer. That combined with a brutal 2017 non region schedule will have them more than ready to make a strong run next November.

teams have off nights.our offense played terrible that game but we survived. At this point thats all that matters. We have beat some great football teams.