D2A State Championship Knox Webb vs. Lausanne

Spartan4Life

I have never read posts on CoachT more arrogant and condescending than yours. If you actually are a coach - and I fear you are - I pity the players under you.

Then you haven't read one of your buddies posts. He's made insults in every post because he disagrees. At some point you just have to say stop, so I did. It's silly.

BTW your entrance into this discussion is comical considering whats been posted by that moron. I suppose changing the narrative works for you though so carry on.

Lastly, my use of moron was sincere because I honestly think the guy is just plain dumb after reading his attempts to support his position. It is a literal usage.

Edited by Playerscoach

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's sad is your insistance that the 8th grader is better when he and his team played against the reigning 2016 D2-A Mr. Football. The responses were excuse after excuse after excuse.

Your proclamaton about Mr. Gray was, and is, the joke. If presenting facts to back up my arguments is gloating, I'm guilty as charged. But your lameness in trying to back up your claims are the most pathetic of all. You couldn't prove water is wet.

You're dimissed.

For more background on your "sparring partner," go to the Division II blog and read the entries under "Mr Football Semifinalists" several weeks ago.  This guy is a piece of work.

For more background on your "sparring partner," go to the Division II blog and read the entries under "Mr Football Semifinalists" several weeks ago. This guy is a piece of work.

Haha. Change the narrative. You guys are clowns. Read every one of his posts and show me where he didn't throw insults to try and make his argument. It's just silly.

Your posts in that thread were almost as bad as his. Get some self awareness fella.

Then you haven't read one of your buddies posts. He's made insults in every post because he disagrees. At some point you just have to say stop, so I did. It's silly.

BTW your entrance into this discussion is comical considering whats been posted by that moron. I suppose changing the narrative works for you though so carry on.

You are exactly what I stated you are because you think your opinion is superior to those of everybody else, including all the people who voted for Mr Football and the MVP of the title game.   What I found most comical was your assertion that you were unbiased and that those who disagreed with you were biased.  Such over the top BS.

Haha. Change the narrative. You guys are clowns. Read every one of his posts and show me where he didn't throw insults to try and make his argument. It's just silly.

Your posts in that thread were almost as bad as his. Get some self awareness fella.

Stating that Mr Gray would be the 4th string RB at Webb and only 5th or 6th best RB in IIA was pretty insulting.  No need to keep it up.  You already are the biggest windbag joke on CoachT.   My God you are so full of yourself.

Edited by owlbooster

You are exactly what I stated you are because you think your opinion is superior to those of everybody else, including all the people who voted for Mr Football and the MVP of the title game. What I found most comical was your assertion that you were unbiased and that those who disagreed with you were biased. Such over the top BS.

Haha you got upset and threw insults then were made fun of. It's a subjective award but you obviously are incapable of admitting that.

Yes, I actually do consider my comments to be superior on this subject than his and even yours since mine are linear and reasonable. Both are foreign to you though. The fact you felt the need to use that term when describing me is proof positive you're just as goody, unintelligent, and hypersensitive as this clown.

Summary judgement sport.

Edited by Playerscoach

Stating that Mr Gray would be the 4th string RB at Webb and only 5th or 6th best RB in IIA was pretty insulting. No need to keep it up. You already are the biggest windbag joke on CoachT.

Feelings? You are the sensitive little fella aren't you. It's insulting to disagree? Hyperbole much?

Are you one of the "disrespect" guys? Someone has a different thought and disagrees so that's disrespect? Haha. You have a lot to learn about life. Only communicate here where it's safe. The world will eat you alive kiddo.

Besting you in yet another thread is kinda funny. Keep up the good work. Lol

Edited by Playerscoach

Guys guys guys.

Howard is the superior athlete. He was the best on the field. Just like Lebron james was the superior athlete two years ago and the Cavs still lost. Football is a team sport. Webb left the door open with dropped passes in the first half. Eventually the d which goes both ways wore down in the fourth. Not and excuse it's a fact. Depth also plays a part in how good a team is. I and any reasonable person who watched the game understands that in a wrestling match game the longer it goes the team with the deeper bench gains an advantage.

Gray is a good player. I never said he was the 5th Best back in the league. I actually rank St Georges running back 1st. Howard 2nd. Gray 3rd. And Jefferson for Webb 4th.

If you want to just take stats explain how St George's running back ran for 300 yards while it took gray 35 carries to get to 170. Laussane wore down webb. I honestly didn't see gray make a lot of people miss. He's good. Don't get me wrong but he's not on the same level talent wise as howard. By time howard is a sophomore it won't even be close. It'll be laughable actually.

Once again congrats to Laussane they've got a good ball club. No excuses. That game could have easily gone either way. We will see everyone next year. Howard as a freshman is going to be scary. That 4.35 may turn into a 4.3 flat.

Feelings? You are the sensitive little fella aren't you. It's insulting to disagree? Hyperbole much?

Are you one of the "disrespect" guys? Someone has a different thought and disagrees so that's disrespect? Haha. You have a lot to learn about life. Only communicate here where it's safe. The world will eat you alive kiddo.

Besting you in yet another thread is kinda funny. Keep up the good work. Lol

Your self delusion is pathological.  Your life must be pathetically lonely.  You couldn't possibly have many friends.  Self righteous pedants rarely do. 

You are one of those losers that can't stand it when somebody disagrees with you.  You always have to be "right."  Well, there is no "right" or ""wrong" when it comes to OPINIONS.  I never even voiced an opinion about your guy Walker on the other thread because I didn't  know who he was.  i merely asked you to tell me his full name and/or team so i could investigate him for myself and you chose not to tell me but instead go on a self righteous rant.  On this thread I have voiced no opinion about the players either.  I don't give a rats' behind who is or isn't the best RB.  However, the player who has the most total yards, or the fastest time in the 40, or the most FBS scholarship offers is NOT necessarily Mr. Football, the MVP or the best player on the field.  If that were the case, then nobody's opinion, including your self vaunted one, would matter anyway.  It would all be based on the stats of choice.  Mr. Howard may well turn out to be the greatest HS RB in TN history.  He certainly has ample time to prove it.  And garner all the accolades and awards you think he wrongfully has been denied . 

In your arrogance you actually can't understand how anybody could possibly take exception or find offense in your assertion that the newly named Mr Football and soon to be named MVP would only be the 4th best RB on the Webb team.  And of course behind your guy Walker too.

That's why i joined in on page 16. i w as sick and tired of your endless BS.

BTW, with your great omniscience and superior knowledge of football, you predicted Lausanne would lose by at least 14 points, yet they won despite 4 TOs including a TD fumbled away in the end zone.   Whatwhatwhat?  How do spell W-R-O-N-G???  And Walker wasn't nominated. And Howard didn't win. Your ego must be reeling.  Put the gun down,man!  it ain't worth it!  Get some professional help.  it's called "personality disorder" and they can help you.  LOL

Edited by owlbooster

Your self delusion is pathological. Your life must be pathetically lonely. You couldn't possibly have many friends. Self righteous pedants rarely do.

You are one of those losers that can't stand it when somebody disagrees with you. You always have to be "right." Well, there is no "right" or ""wrong" when it comes to OPINIONS. I never even voiced an opinion about your guy Walker on the other thread because I didn't know who he was. i merely asked you to tell me his full name and/or team so i could investigate him for myself and you chose not to tell me but instead go on a self righteous rant. On this thread I have voiced no opinion about the players either. I don't give a rats' behind who is or isn't the best RB. However, the player who has the most total yards, or the fastest time in the 40, or the most FBS scholarship offers is NOT necessarily Mr. Football, the MVP or the best player on the field. If that were the case, then nobody's opinion, including your self vaunted one, would matter anyway. It would all be based on the stats of choice. Mr. Howard may well turn out to be the greatest HS RB in TN history. He certainly has ample time to prove it. And garner all the accolades and awards you think he wrongfully has been denied .

In your arrogance you actually can't understand how anybody could possibly take exception or find offense in your assertion that the newly named Mr Football and soon to be named MVP would only be the 4th best RB on the Webb team. And of course behind your guy Walker too.

That's why i joined in on page 16. i w as sick and tired of your endless BS.

BTW, with your great omniscience and superior knowledge of football, you predicted Lausanne would lose by at least 14 points, yet they won despite 4 TOs including a TD fumbled away in the end zone. Whatwhatwhat? How do spell W-R-O-N-G??? And Walker wasn't nominated. And Howard didn't win. Your ego must be reeling. Put the gun down,man! it ain't worth it! Get some professional help. it's called "personality disorder" and they can help you. LOL

"You are one of those losers that can't stand it when somebody disagrees with you." 😂

This is rich and so full of irony and lack of self awareness I am going to save it. The psychoanalysis is fantastic! To think you chased me into this topic to do so proves, just like the last topic, that you just cant handle different opinions, then project your bias/prejudice/ignorance onto others (me in this case). I can only assume you'll soon find a way to call me a racist and say I'm full of "hatred and bitterness " like you did Blackhavensenator in the week 7 thread? BTW that guy, even though you insulted him in every post, refused to engage you, which is a choice I wish I had made long before now.

To the supporters of both schools this thread intended to address. Congrats again to Lausanne! Great win and game. To Webb I say congrats as well on a great season with such a young team. I enjoyed watching my school compete yearly with the gold standard of Div IIA all these years. I've had many discussions with coach Collier and he's a great representative of your school. Good luck to both schools in the new division. Having been to both schools I can say the atmosphere and hospitality shown was fantastic. Also, I apologize for allowing myself to respond to the insults and craziness a few posters with a documented history of doing so because it derailed an otherwise civil discussion.

Lastly to you Mr Owlcrazyasaloon, as you often do in your posting history, I will use your words and say "the end". I will never again acknowledge your attempts to hijack these threads and allow you to exorcise those demons you so obviously need to rid yourself of.

"You are one of those losers that can't stand it when somebody disagrees with you."

This is rich and so full of irony and lack of self awareness I am going to save it. The psychoanalysis is fantastic! To think you chased me into this topic to do so proves, just like the last topic, that you just cant handle different opinions, then project your bias/prejudice/ignorance onto others (me in this case). I can only assume you'll soon find a way to call me a racist and say I'm full of "hatred and bitterness " like you did Blackhavensenator in the week 7 thread? BTW that guy, even though you insulted him in every post, refused to engage you, which is a choice I wish I had made long before now.

To the supporters of both schools this thread intended to address. Congrats again to Lausanne! Great win and game. To Webb I say congrats as well on a great season with such a young team. I enjoyed watching my school compete yearly with the gold standard of Div IIA all these years. I've had many discussions with coach Collier and he's a great representative of your school. Good luck to both schools in the new division. Having been to both schools I can say the atmosphere and hospitality shown was fantastic. Also, I apologize for allowing myself to respond to the insults and craziness a few posters with a documented history of doing so because it derailed an otherwise civil discussion.

Lastly to you Mr Owlcrazyasaloon, as you often do in your posting history, I will use your words and say "the end". I will never again acknowledge your attempts to hijack these threads and allow you to exorcise those demons you so obviously need to rid yourself of.

Clueless to the end.  I have made no comments about the merits of any player, absolute or relative.  I have not agreed or disagreed with anything you posted.  I took issue with you before because you refused to answer a simple question to identify the name or school of a player you were discussing.  For what twisted reason I'll never know.  I have taken issue with you here because you came onto the thread of a championship game and asserted that a player on one team, who was just named Mr Football, would basically be a bench warmer for the other team.  Etc.  Your comments were snarky, gratuitous, uncivil. Unseemly at best and, after the game, pretty ludicrous too.  A decent person would have kept that opinion to himself.  And the most pathetic thing is you have no clue why anybody would confront you about your comments, on any level.  However, I think just about everybody on CoachT "gets it" and understands that you are as I described..

KWC, who is considered one of the most knowledgeable, fair and respected posters in West TN, actually did disagree with you.  You then called him a "biased" "buffoon" ""clown" and a lot of other things.  Who has a issue dealing with those who disagree with them?  Look in the mirror, bud. 

Edited by owlbooster