WBHS Schedule 2017

etcoach

1 hour ago, theweatherman35 said:

FRANKLY SCARLET...I DON'T GIVE A ----!!!!! You know what you said to get under my skin, and it was NOT about me!!!! So...do us all a favor and take your ---- attitude and FLUSH IT!!!!!!

What did I say that got under your skin weatherman?  Really?  You can't even point it out.  I know it wasn't my first post about either your slow and not getting Barney's jokes or you don't have a sense a humour when you told me I was right.  If it was the shutter word of the day or saying WB hasn't been in the picture in a decade then get thicker skin.  Like I've told you before if anything I said got under your skin your going to have a long season on the T and will be trolled by alot of people.

10 minutes ago, theweatherman35 said:

Again...FRANKLY SCARLET...!!!!!

Swipes I hope you ain't a Blount County Schools employee because I would love to show Mr. Britt your comments on here. I have been screen shot everything you been saying. I definitely wouldn't want you around my special Ed child. You are totally unprofessional if you are in education. 

42 minutes ago, Gov98 said:

Swipes I hope you ain't a Blount County Schools employee because I would love to show Mr. Britt your comments on here. I have been screen shot everything you been saying. I definitely wouldn't want you around my special Ed child. You are totally unprofessional if you are in education. 

Well I'm not in education and wasn't the one that used the R word like you.  I've been on these boards for years and you and weatherman are the first to feel the way you do.  I didn't through anyone under the bus and sorry once again for using a word of the day that must have offended you

3 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Well I'm not in education and wasn't the one that used the R word like you.  I've been on these boards for years and you and weatherman are the first to feel the way you do.  I didn't through anyone under the bus and sorry once again for using a word of the day that must have offended you

darn straight it did. You don't know me and that was very disrespectful towards me. Then you basically called me slow. So yeah I have every right to be mad. Me and Barney might have are disagreements but we both know it's all for fun. 

5 hours ago, 32hammer said:

Well almost everyone else would disagree with both of you. If you don't think the difference between last year's schedule and this year's schedule is relevant to the expected number of wins, then you're in complete denial.   

I think WB "should" win more than 3 or 4 games this year. Having said that, "should" has been the keyword for a decade. They need to finally get it together and start playing good football every week.

The potential is there for WB to be a competitive 6A program. They showed that last year with the win at DB and in the scare they gave to HVA (who advanced to the 6A quarterfinals). If WB succeeds this year, it wont be the result of an easy schedule because this schedule is only marginally easier than our old one. If WB succeeds, it will be because we finally got out of our own way.

Edited by TheGuvna

8 minutes ago, Gov98 said:

darn straight it did. You don't know me and that was very disrespectful towards me. Then you basically called me slow. So yeah I have every right to be mad. Me and Barney might have are disagreements but we both know it's all for fun. 

It's a message board Gov98.  Most people dont know each other or Have met that post on here.  If you offended by me saying either your slow or you don't have a sense of humor I'm truly sorry.  I would never call someone a retard like you did though big difference between slow and going low like that.  I could be just as upset but I've been on here long enough to have thicker skin

5 minutes ago, Swipes said:

It's a message board Gov98.  Most people dont know each other or Have met that post on here.  If you offended by me saying either your slow or you don't have a sense of humor I'm truly sorry.  I would never call someone a retard like you did though big difference between slow and going low like that.  I could be just as upset but I've been on here long enough to have thicker skin

That's fine. If you wanna dish it out so can I. 

Stories like this touches my heart. FOLKS I know what it is like being in special education in school. We have a bully on here and his name is swipes.  He has personally attacked me calling slow and things like that. This is one thing I won't Tolerate and neither should you.