WBHS Schedule 2017

etcoach

1 hour ago, 32hammer said:

Just being objective. In all the other games except two they should be favored. So it stands to reason that a six win season should be the over-under line. 

I definitely don't agree with that.  Which 8 games do you think they will be favored in? I have them favorites against LC, Anderson County, Heritage and Stone.  The 2 that are a toss up is Jeff Co and micminn co are both winnable games putting them at 6 wins 

Edited by Swipes

1 hour ago, fooseball95 said:

Why do u keep bringing up that they only play 3 teams that were 6a last year? That means nothing

20 minutes ago, TheGuvna said:

I agree with you.

Well almost everyone else would disagree with both of you. If you don't think the difference between last year's schedule and this year's schedule is relevant to the expected number of wins, then you're in complete denial.   

3 minutes ago, theweatherman35 said:

I WASN'T REFERRING TO 1st POSTS!!! Such a MORON!!!!

Then please point out which post through anyone under the bus weatherman.  If you think me using the word of the day as Shutter then please leave these boards now because your skin is to thin to be on here and are going to be easy to troll all season long

24 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I definitely don't agree with that.  Which 8 games do you think they will be favored in? I have them favorites against LC, Anderson County, Heritage and Stone.  The 2 that are a toss up is Jeff Co and micminn co are both winnable games putting them at 6 wins 

After they play the three 6A teams from last year, they SHOULD be favored in all but 2 of the remaining games (7) making them the favorite vs LC, Anderson, Heritage, Stone and Cleveland ( 5-5 in 5A) which is at WB.

They have Jeff co at home and  like you said a toss up, so WB could be favored depending how the season plays out.

McMinn is another toss up. One play could decide it.

I think 6-4 should be expected, 7-3 more than possible. Does that make sense?

14 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Then please point out which post through anyone under the bus weatherman.  If you think me using the word of the day as Shutter then please leave these boards now because your skin is to thin to be on here and are going to be easy to troll all season long

Swipes I don't know who you or which school you have dealings with, but if you don't have anything to do William Blount then you have no right to Criticize any of my friends from William Blount including weather man ok. It is the same thing if people doesn't vote then they didn't have a right to Complain about are government. Its just best for you to keep your mouth shut about William Blount ok.

7 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

After they play the three 6A teams from last year, they SHOULD be favored in all but 2 of the remaining games (7) making them the favorite vs LC, Anderson, Heritage, Stone and Cleveland ( 5-5 in 5A) which is at WB.

They have Jeff co at home and  like you said a toss up, so WB could be favored depending how the season plays out.

McMinn is another toss up. One play could decide it.

I think 6-4 should be expected, 7-3 more than possible. Does that make sense?

We just have a difference of opinion because I don't think they are the Favorite against Cleveland with what they have coming back (I don't care if they were 5a last year or not) or Ooltewah.  With the 2 toss up games with Jeff Co and Micminn and losses to Maryville and BC that's 4 to 6 wins depending on which team shows up against Micminn and Jeff Co.  We will see how the season plays out

3 minutes ago, Swipes said:

We just have a difference of opinion because I don't think they are the Favorite against Cleveland with what they have coming back (I don't care if they were 5a last year or not) or Ooltewah.  With the 2 toss up games with Jeff Co and Micminn and losses to Maryville and BC that's 4 to 6 wins depending on which team shows up against Micminn and Jeff Co.  We will see how the season plays out

Fair enough. I may be a little biased because I know some of the WB kids really well, so as objective as I try to be, sometimes my vision is clouded by my heart. LOL

6 minutes ago, Gov98 said:

Swipes I don't know who you or which school you have dealings with, but if you don't have anything to do William Blount then you have no right to Criticize any of my friends from William Blount including weather man ok. It is the same thing if people doesn't vote then they didn't have a right to Complain about are government. Its just best for you to keep your mouth shut about William Blount ok.

Well # 1 I did vote.  #2 I know coaches at WB and use to coach in the same conference as WB so sorry you don't like an opinion and I'm sure Shad hates fans being on here in the first place with everything that has went on over there the past couple years.  I know former plays also so I know more than you think.  I haven't attacked anyone some of y'all just have think skin and didn't like my word of the day.  Get over it

17 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Well # 1 I did vote.  #2 I know coaches at WB and use to coach in the same conference as WB so sorry you don't like an opinion and I'm sure Shad hates fans being on here in the first place with everything that has went on over there the past couple years.  I know former plays also so I know more than you think.  I haven't attacked anyone some of y'all just have think skin and didn't like my word of the day.  Get over it

On my back. I went to school there and worked at William Blount too. I did the clock for William Blount for 17 years so yeah I do have right supporting my team unlike you that makes fun of people. You say you was a coach well you sure doesn't show respect to anyone and I definitely don't want you near my school if anybody acts like you. Also swipes I just been on here for two weeks now. The two years your talking I have no idea what went on coach T 2 years go.

Edited by Gov98