WBHS Schedule 2017

etcoach

1 hour ago, fooseball95 said:

My question is, how does a thread about a team that's so bad have 88 pages lol!!!!! I'm sorry WB fans I had to

Your traveling to another dimension.  A dimension of not only sight and sound but of mind.  A journey into a wondrous land who's boundaries of wins are that of imagination.  You have entered the William Blount Zone.6hnx4x.jpg

1 hour ago, fooseball95 said:

My question is, how does a thread about a team that's so bad have 88 pages lol!!!!! I'm sorry WB fans I had to

Ask the Maryville fans.  At least 70 percent of the posts are made by them. And about 50 percent of those are Barney and that word of the day.

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Sounds like a bunch of excuses to me.

Barney,

He pretty much said what I said, which is the truth. He was honest and said the o-line didn't play very well. It's also a fact that we played a lot of players, and  some key starters on both sides of the ball didn't even dress. It's interesting to me that Maryville's and Alcoa's coaches and fans can say the same things when they lose a jamboree, but when anyone else says it they are making excuses.

1 hour ago, TheGuvna said:

It's interesting to me that Maryville's and Alcoa's coaches and fans can say the same things when they lose a jamboree, but when anyone else says it they are making excuses.

Let's reelive thait golden Gov moment inn histree......:popcorneater:

http://www.thedailytimes.com/sports/govs-sweep-second-half-of-moc-jamboree/article_e21fe8e1-fddb-5c0f-a078-bd33273359d4.html