District 11AA 2017

EveryoneFOCUS

It will be a similar score with Giles.

While I obviously hope so every game this time of year gets tougher and tougher. I read Gerrys summary of your game and knowing he has no dog in the race assumed it was spot on.

Hows the size of the Giles team? They have anyone  that can compete   with Womack in the post?  Strengths and weaknesses?

Edited by Beagle

While I obviously hope so every game this time of year gets tougher and tougher. I read Gerrys summary of your game and knowing he has no dog in the race assumed it was spot on.

Hows the size of the Giles team? They have anyone that can compete with Womack in the post? Strengths and weaknesses?

Gerry was spot on. Another just bad TSSAA officiating crew. Bad both ways.

The PG makes it go for Giles. They have a big body who comes off the bench and works hard. He quietly does a really good job. They didn't shoot the lights out, but got lots of hustle baskets. Womack is just so quick getting off his feet on the boards and in the lane. Like most others, I don't think they have much for Vick or Diego. We'll be down to watch.

Was you at the game? Thought you had CC ties? Just wondering... we've met a while ago... when i played ball... but its been a bit...

It was a long time ago. I've been teaching and coaching at Stewart County for nearly 3 years now. I still live in Ashland City and have friends from Cheatham County. It will always be home. Stewart County has been the best thing to happen for me personally from a career standpoint. I've had the privilege to work for/with a lot of great people and teach some amazing young people at SCHS.