Farragut VS Independence 5A State Title Game

SweetScience

Yeah

Considering 2015 gold ball ONE DAY

2016 runner up 3X DISTRICT CHAMPS

29 game win streak - sure real cupcakes YEP IMO

Where' was your team ? MY OWLS ARE HEATIN UP YOUR MOTHBALL SOUP. SITTING AT HOME WATCHING THOSE PIC 6 YO TEAM THROWING.

Oh that's right sitting at home for 2 weeks wishing they were playing

DUDE DON'T BE MAD JUST JOIN THE PARTY IN MOTHBALL CITY AND TRY AGAIN NEXT YEAR.

#LOP

#WE LOST THE SAME WAY TO DA GUTTS

#GIVE THEM CREDIT THEY CAME BACK

#WOODSHED 2ND HALF

#DONT HATE CONGRATULATE DA GUTTS

#5A GOLD BALL BACK TO THE EAST

If you look after the 2nd INT Blade did go to the run with Guidry - in fact he had both Henderson and Guidry in the backfield and was calling some safe passes but the kid lost his confidence and that's where Blade didn't have the answer

In the 2nd half, Farragut had three down lineman and 1 LB in the box, why are you not running the football every play? My answer is because Blade is too arrogant and stubborn. He is the reason for the 2nd half meltdown, not taking anything away from Farragut because their coaches made an adjustment and Blade refused to counter.

This loss is on coach blade and his refusal to run the football. He did the same thing two weeks ago against cane ridge and almost lost the game then. When the team puts four defenders in the box and you still throw the football you're just asking for bad things to happen

YOU HAD SOME SPEEDY BACKS THAT COULDN'T RUN THE BALL ON THE GUTTS DEFENSE. TOO SMALL SIR.

In the 2nd half, Farragut had three down lineman and 1 LB in the box, why are you not running the football every play? My answer is because Blade is too arrogant and stubborn. He is the reason for the 2nd half meltdown, not taking anything away from Farragut because their coaches made an adjustment and Blade refused to counter.

Your right he was schooled tonight in coaching

Still tough however when 6 INTs are thrown and if I recall all 6 were either way overthrown or just thrown up for grabs

Being a former coach I am surprised you would go to such lengths to critique a fellow coach knowing that many things could have gone on that we as fans don't know about. And I am curious if you would go on a site like this to criticize your own coach? Just saying....the man has won 29 straight games.