Mairvul Footbawl 2017

STARSNBARS

10 minutes ago, BCF said:

How did our skill players, like Davis and Cobb, compete against Ensworth? Were there any freshman that showed promise of contributing this season?

I don't think any freshman dressed last night. Cobb had a great run for a TD. Davis had some catches. A lot of kids played. Ensworth was a great team to scrimmage. 

1 hour ago, STARSNBARS said:

Hey stars   any word on when the Maryville alumni game against Alcoa is gonna be scheduled???  I'm thinking about suiting up!!   me and red rebels was talking it over and he thinks I may be good for a play or two !!!

9 hours ago, Jetjock said:

Hey stars   any word on when the Maryville alumni game against Alcoa is gonna be scheduled???  I'm thinking about suiting up!!   me and red rebels was talking it over and he thinks I may be good for a play or two !!!

I can tape you up and get you back on the field at least once!

17 hours ago, Jetjock said:

Jj eye hurd good knews abowt tha gaim fer ye....Tha feeled steal down't haiv enny stare steps......:popcorneater:

4 hours ago, STARSNBARS said:

;)Jj eye hurd good knews abowt tha gaim fer ye....Tha feeled steal down't haiv enny stare steps......:popcorneater:

That's true stars... but after limping around the house today chasing after grandbabies, I think I will just have to cheer from the stands.... if some of you nice fillers can help me up to my seat ;)