Mairvul Footbawl 2017

STARSNBARS

I was on the sidelines and the true final Varsity was Maryville-14    Central-7. Maryville scored on the final play, 4th and goal from the 4 yard line on a very good play call. One of our guys just missed an assignment or it would have been a tie. All in all, very happy that our young team could compete with a powerhouse like Maryville. The Rebels are about what I expected, one of the best in the state period. I do believe some opposing teams and coaches were in the stands, best believe they will take us VERY seriously now if/when they see us

Edited by chsbobcat09

21 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

I was on the sidelines and the true final Varsity was Maryville-14    Central-7. Maryville scored on the final play, 4th and goal from the 4 yard line on a very good play call. One of our guys just missed an assignment or it would have been a tie. All in all, very happy that our young team could compete with a powerhouse like Maryville. The Rebels are about what I expected, one of the best in the state period. I do believe some opposing teams and coaches were in the stands, best believe they will take us VERY seriously now if/when they see us

I saw Fulton and Catholic in the stands. 

Scrimmages are over,event Friday is just for show.The passing game really needs to get better.Only a few days of practice left to get it going.Maybe we have only been seeing smoke and mirrors.woe is me oh woe is me.

Edited by Vafans