Wayne County 2017

wildcat89

13 hours ago, Lacesout said:

Ready to see y'all roll back into Waverly. Always a good competitive bunch of boys and coaches. 

I like coming over. In the past, it's a scrimmage that has given our boys a good attitude adjustment. Just good ole hard nosed football with three good football teams. We've got a humble bunch of kids on this team. Very different from the last few years. On another note, it's going to be hot!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Rings said:

I like coming over. In the past, it's a scrimmage that has given our boys a good attitude adjustment. Just good ole hard nosed football with three good football teams. We've got a humble bunch of kids on this team. Very different from the last few years. On another note, it's going to be hot!

Waverly lost most of th big hitters on defense but th offense will put up some points. It's def gonna be warm for that time of day!

2 hours ago, Lacesout said:

Waverly lost most of th big hitters on defense but th offense will put up some points. It's def gonna be warm for that time of day!

I'm anxious to see our boys on defense outside of practice, had to replace several and move some around but feel pretty good about them

6 hours ago, wildcat89 said:

I heard WC starters out scored UC 3 scores to 0 and WC out scored Waverly 2-0, feel free to correct me as I was not there, second hand info

Well I'm second hand as well, but sounds about right. Both teams scored on us later in scrimmage as we continue to develop depth. Sounded like typical Rice scrimmage. Waverly and Union City both have high expectations. I expect both to make a run at it in 2A.