Wayne County 2017

wildcat89

Very impressed with the cats. I'm going to say I was shocked by their performance, because I knew the talent was there. Offensive and defensive lines as good as advertised by what I've been hearing. Always room for improvements, but I really like this team and attitude. On that note, this team appeared to have a very good attitude with no disciplinary issues. These kids have their heads on right. Very good TEAM chemistry.

Well put ðŸ‘

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Creecy seems to be doing very well with his recovery. He's working hard to play by late October. I believe he makes it. Should help the cats in the playoffs. 

Saw a schedule where we will be playing 7 on 7 at the Titans training facility on the 12th this month. It's getting closer. 

1 minute ago, Rings said:

Creecy seems to be doing very well with his recovery. He's working hard to play by late October. I believe he makes it. Should help the cats in the playoffs. 

Saw a schedule where we will be playing 7 on 7 at the Titans training facility on the 12th this month. It's getting closer. 

Also to Fayetteville on the 18th. 

19 hours ago, wildcat89 said:

The day they get to put the pads on can't get here fast enough for me

Ain't it crazy how we all used to love summer time but now wish it away so football can get here. It's not just the ole coots like us here in Wayne County, our boys are so ready as well. Going to be lots of excitement this fall in WC!

33 minutes ago, Rings said:

Ain't it crazy how we all used to love summer time but now wish it away so football can get here. It's not just the ole coots like us here in Wayne County, our boys are so ready as well. Going to be lots of excitement this fall in WC!

It's the whole town that gets excited now, it shows at the gate, especially on the road.