Wayne County 2017

wildcat89

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see MtP and WC playing... i guess they are not afraid to play lol. Does WC have another Mr. Football caliber player in 2017? JV teams played pretty close last season but we may still be a season away, only time will tell. Go Tigers

WC returning some very good backs and going to be loaded with speed on the backfield but I don't know if we will have a mr football type back, but keeping my eye on one but not naming names

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to Preston Rice in a great showing in the east vs west all star classic tonight. He got the start for the west and I think he ended up 8 of 10 passing in a big win! Also congrats to coach Rice who helped coach the west team, glad to see these two leave the field together for the last time as player and coach with a win!

Congratulations to Preston Rice in a great showing in the east vs west all star classic tonight. He got the start for the west and I think he ended up 8 of 10 passing in a big win! Also congrats to coach Rice who helped coach the west team, glad to see these two leave the field together for the last time as player and coach with a win!

Awesome to the both of them.

• 2 months later...