Union City versus Mayfield KY 2017

ysoangry

1 hour ago, BigEdMo said:

Ok let me slow this down and explain something to you. Me saying we are a bunch of one legged guys in a butt kicking contest is not sandbagging. We were 3-8 last year. That is fact. That is what Intense and I deal with. Unlike you. The last two years y'all beat your chest then get knocked out in the first and second round. so now this year you change your tune and down play everything. Guess y'all will try this approach and see if there is a different out come. We have 26 kids dressed out this year. And dealing with facts we are a one legged team in a butt kicking contest again this year. You should know Intense and I only deal in facts. We told you 2 years ago the Lions were coming down the highway to kick your tail. And we did. So you can say I am sandbagging all you want. I am just stating facts. 

You mad bro? You can stay one legged ! 

It's all good. 

47 minutes ago, Redrage1990 said:

You mad bro? You can stay one legged ! 

It's all good. 

You got me all wrong. Don't get mad. I like to laugh. Just like 2 years ago when you said you were leaving the T after we left from down there. 

Edited by BigEdMo

6 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

Ok let me slow this down and explain something to you. Me saying we are a bunch of one legged guys in a butt kicking contest is not sandbagging. We were 3-8 last year. That is fact. That is what Intense and I deal with. Unlike you. The last two years y'all beat your chest then get knocked out in the first and second round. so now this year you change your tune and down play everything. Guess y'all will try this approach and see if there is a different out come. We have 26 kids dressed out this year. And dealing with facts we are a one legged team in a butt kicking contest again this year. You should know Intense and I only deal in facts. We told you 2 years ago the Lions were coming down the highway to kick your tail. And we did. So you can say I am sandbagging all you want. I am just stating facts. 

You need to calm down!!!!! ;)

Everybody is calm. They have their situation worked out.  Just leave it alone.  We are talking about Tornadoes and Cardinals here.  By the way,  we have a scrimmage against Munford tomorrow.  I don't know how good they are but will try to update if I can.  Either way let's keep the conversation about this game as much as possible.  

16 minutes ago, BigSwo said:

Everybody is calm. They have their situation worked out.  Just leave it alone.  We are talking about Tornadoes and Cardinals here.  By the way,  we have a scrimmage against Munford tomorrow.  I don't know how good they are but will try to update if I can.  Either way let's keep the conversation about this game as much as possible.  

Sorry Swo,  back on point ! 

Please let us know about scrimmage,  

I wouldn't put much in those unnamed sites score predictions. Over the years, I've seen many many times when they pick the Cards to edge someone in a dog fight. Then, we go out there a blow them away, most likely with a running clock. Then it picks us to beat someone by 2 or more scores and we win by a missed extra point or fg or something. It will pick us to lose to CAL this year as well. But, we will win that game by at least 2 scores. 

13 minutes ago, Mysonis55 said:

I wouldn't put much in those unnamed sites score predictions. Over the years, I've seen many many times when they pick the Cards to edge someone in a dog fight. Then, we go out there a blow them away, most likely with a running clock. Then it picks us to beat someone by 2 or more scores and we win by a missed extra point or fg or something. It will pick us to lose to CAL this year as well. But, we will win that game by at least 2 scores. 

You have a better chance of beating UC by 25 than you do of staying within 2 scores of CAL.  You will lose to CAL again this year.  I know people from Kentucky that says CAL beat your senior heavy team last year with a bunch of sophmores, and beat you bad I might add.  You will not even give CAL a game.

By the way I'm not trying to troll.  I honestly believe CAL is just that good from what I hear, but if you can pay them back this year great would love to see Mayfield beat them just think that is a little to tall of a task.  I heard it might be hard for you to win your region this year that another team might be favored over you in the region.  As to this game been fun ribbing people a little I honestly have no clue who wins this game should be a great game.

16 hours ago, SImpleplan said:

Same website says 2010 Mayfield loses to 2014 UC 34 to 24. That Mayfield team rolled easily through every game and is considered one of the best so 2014 UC... wow! This is the only one on which I mixed the years.

2014 is the only year MHS loses over the last 6 according to unnamed website. Interesting.

that group of seniors in 2014 was probably the most special group of kids to ever step on the field at Uc.  They refused to loose and I think they had a running clock in every game they played that year. I still would not even bother looking at one of those websites. They have very little credibility. 

We're here speculating on what we know about our respective teams and I think the "numbers only" comparisons are interesting, too. I just look at it as more info.

Hey BigSwo, I wanted to ask you if you have any influence with the current 8th grade team because we have been trying to set something up to play them this season.

Also, the messages tab is at the top of the page.