Union City versus Mayfield KY 2017

ysoangry

57 minutes ago, Mysonis55 said:

I will give the purple Tornado a bit of credit here. Mayfield will be breaking in a new RB and QB as well as 3 LB's. The game is also in TN by TN rules. Therefore, I will say Mayfield only wins by 2 touchdowns. 

Well so you'll be informed. TN rules state that all opposing fans from out of state must attend wearing a chicken suit. For every fan violating said dress code, their team will be penalized 2 yards on each possession. 

Even if Mayfield is ranked number 1 or if we are the current state champs it always seems to that everybody puts us as the underdog.i know uc fans don't know a lot about mayfield program but we don't rebuild we reload there is not to may games that we play that our 2 and 3 string doesn't get to play after the half so this isn't nothing new to any of our young cards so if you want a real prediction I will say mayfield will win by 2tds at uc. At war memorial in mayfield running clock just right before the half 

Coach Bowling treats ever game as if we were the underdog. We fans get on here thump our chests and talk big, but the Team treats each game as if they were 3 td underdogs. Make no mistake the Team is not taking this game for granted, nor are they expecting an easy go of it. 

The score at War Memorial Stadium in UC will be UC 35 Mayfield 28 Final.

1 hour ago, fallguy17 said:

Coach Bowling treats ever game as if we were the underdog. We fans get on here thump our chests and talk big, but the Team treats each game as if they were 3 td underdogs. Make no mistake the Team is not taking this game for granted, nor are they expecting an easy go of it. 

The score at War Memorial Stadium in UC will be UC 35 Mayfield 28 Final.

I'm glad to see that this game is going to happen but I would of like to see it later on like the third or forth game of the season so no one on each side  could have any excuses and both teams could had fixed what they needed to play a game with this much hype but on a good note it will get Mayfield ready for hop town 

I'm not gonna be throwing out a score because honestly I think this is anybody's game.  Speed versus ball control. .....I give the edge to the team that can limit turnovers and stupid penalties.  UC will have long sustained drives that eat away the clock and force the Cardinals to have to score quick.  I'm sure they can do that but I think this will cause the opportunity for mistakes.  If it's close in the 4th quarter, I like my Tornadoes.  If we get behind by 2 or 3 scores then Mayfield comes away with the win.  I know this post sounds very simple and doesn't break from the norm. But that's all I have

4 minutes ago, Mayfieldfan1980 said:

I'm glad to see that this game is going to happen but I would of like to see it later on like the third or forth game of the season so no one on each side  could have any excuses and both teams could had fixed what they needed to play a game with this much hype but on a good note it will get Mayfield ready for hop town 

This is one of the few times I'm likely to agree with you. Lol.

55 minutes ago, BigSwo said:

1980 one thing you will learn about me is that I don't make excuses.  If the Cards whip our butts I will be the first to congratulate you.  I'm just hoping for a classic battle.  May the best TEAM win

I will say this I am a man that likes to smack talk but only in fun. I know a lot of people in union city and we been going back and forth since the schedule came out so plz don't think of all mayfield fans to be like I was on early post I was just trying to have fun and keep it exciting like we do on other forums in Kentucky so I'm sorry if I offended y'all or the team but in all honesty I pray for a nail biting standing room only hard nose injury free game may the best team win and the second best keep there heads held high and move on to the next