Union City versus Mayfield KY 2017

ysoangry

5 minutes ago, BigSwo said:

Yeah I just got a synopsis from another fan and devoted UC alumni who said the same thing.  I expect that we will do much better after we rest and get our legs back under us. We have some tough kids. After 5 days in a row of 3-a-days and the extra conditioning Bowling added this year I can understand just a little.  I'm not one to accept or make excuses but I can use judgement.  That's all I have to say about that. 

I'm not making excuses for them. But it is a factor in the equation. Scrimmage with Munford and Jamboree against Haywood will be a much better guage.

52 minutes ago, BigSwo said:

Yso.  I look forward to football season every year.  But. ......there is always one in every crowd.  The bad thing is. ....it's always you.  Thanks for your support brother. 

I try to keep friends close............ you know the rest. lol Good luck this year.

I honestly have to consider everyone we play as a tough match.  If I were to pick one out of the hat I would say Adamsville.  I have to give McKenzie a nod and if we are fortunate enough to advance in the playoffs I think Waverly will be a force to be reckoned with.  I'm not sure about the rest of the schedule but we play Jackson Southside out of region and I don't know anything about the team in Tx. I think we have our hands full.  We will have to play each game like it's our last.  Our guys spilled a lot of sweat this week along with some extra conditioning so I don't know how we will be until I see them play next week.  I will always give an accurate as possible account of our performance without giving away too much information.  In the short term. .....right now we are very tired.  Don't read too much into that.  These boys will be ready to play on game day.