2017 Teams To Beat: D2 All Classes

BoardHater71

One in the 4th quarter against their scrubs? That's what you hang your hat on? You clearly don't know what great running back play looks like. He is a good running back but to say he was snubbed from getting a mr football nomination is just ridiculous. Multiple guys in Memphis who didn't make the cut would be above him.

What he actually posted was that Walker should have been nominated instead of Hayden Price, who became one of the 2 finalists.  Because of the "Memphis bias" of those idiots who do the voting.  Such a shame we all can't be as brilliant as he.  Did you read his post where he predicted Lausanne would lose by at least 14 points to a Webb team that had 3 running backs better than Eric Gray???  This guy loves the taste of his own feet.

Edited by owlbooster

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What he actually posted was that Walker should have been nominated instead of Hayden Price, who became one of the 2 finalists. Because of the "Memphis bias" of those idiots who do the voting. Such a shame we all can't be as brilliant as he. Did you read his post where he predicted Lausanne would lose by at least 14 points to a Webb team that had 3 running backs better than Eric Gray??? This guy loves the taste of his own feet.

I have seen him. He is ignorant to say the least. I would love for him to say who he thinks Walker should be ahead of in the mr football voting. Other than the finalists, St George's, Lausanne, and Harding all have others who would be ahead of him IMO. My favorite part of his championship prediction was that he said Webb wins by 14+ if they don't have turnovers or something if that nature but Lausanne is the one who had 4 turnovers and still won.

One in the 4th quarter against their scrubs? That's what you hang your hat on? You clearly don't know what great running back play looks like. He is a good running back but to say he was snubbed from getting a mr football nomination is just ridiculous. Multiple guys in Memphis who didn't make the cut would be above him.

It was 2nd qtr and he had a season ending knee injury the week before. Played hurt at way below 100%. He had just as many yards as Gray did against Webb on half the carries.

I have seen him. He is ignorant to say the least. I would love for him to say who he thinks Walker should be ahead of in the mr football voting. Other than the finalists, St George's, Lausanne, and Harding all have others who would be ahead of him IMO. My favorite part of his championship prediction was that he said Webb wins by 14+ if they don't have turnovers or something if that nature but Lausanne is the one who had 4 turnovers and still won.

Webb catches the ball for wide open tds and they win by 14. Right?

All three of Webbs backs, Walker, Hayden, and MJCAs back would have done remarkably if they get 35 carries behind that line, in that offense vs Webb.

BTW Owlbooster has a tendency to lie. I've never said a name that I thought who Walker should have been nominated over. But, it makes his agenda better when he says that stuff. ðŸ‘

You frankly should stop commenting on sports if you think he wasn't deserving of being nominated. More yards and bigger, faster, stronger than all the backs except Howard.

Get out of the Memphis hype bubble and be objective. It's refreshing. Lol

I see you didn't take my advice and seek professional help. I will take this occasion to add "paranoid" to my assessment of you as delusional, as you accused me of "following" you from thread to thread. LOLLOLLOL. I suggest you take a deep breath and reread what I actually posted. Contrary to your delusional memory, I never disagreed with you about the substance of anything you posted. Indeed, even if I had chosen to do so, I could not agree or disagree with you about "Walker" because I didn't even know who he was and you wouldn't tell me. Rather than say he played for DCA, you had said that he played for a school that was well known in middle and east TN and had won a state championship. Is this a quiz show? I described this as nebulous. Others agreed and said they too didn't know who "Walker" was. You got defensive and said it wasn't nebulous. You claimed everybody should know who Walker was because he had been discussed before. Maybe on some other thread in the past, but it was his first mention on the "Mr Football" thread. You acted like I was arguing with you about "Walker." Red Robin tried to dissuade you, pointing out I was only asking for "clarification." But you wouldn't be deterred from your rant. Finally, I called you out as an "anal pore." And that's what I did on the Lausanne-Webb thread. I never discussed the merits of what you posted, just called you out for making a thoroughly inappropriate post, which I am confident that everybody on CoachT except other anal pores would agree. More recently, you got dressed down by KWC on the "Top 10" thread for largely the same reasons as mine. Everybody on CoachT especially love how you keep declaring yourself the winner in all the debates, real and imaginary. Seriously. Get some help.

Did not read because frankly you're a loon.

It was 2nd qtr and he had a season ending knee injury the week before. Played hurt at way below 100%. He had just as many yards as Gray did against Webb on half the carries.

My apologies, I assumed when you said "broke one" you meant he scored a TD which didn't happen until the 4th (after the mercy rule had already been implemented). So what did you mean by "broke one" exactly? I also love how you continuously speak of the "Memphis hype bubble" as if Memphis was overrated, which can't be what you mean after Memphis won four state titles. I'm not even one of those guys who thinks Memphis is the greatest thing on earth, but hard to argue that collectively Memphis had the best high school football in Tennessee this year. It also fascinates me that you regularly speak as if Gray is just a decent back when he scorched your team for over 250 yards on 15-20 carries.

My apologies, I assumed when you said "broke one" you meant he scored a TD which didn't happen until the 4th (after the mercy rule had already been implemented). So what did you mean by "broke one" exactly? I also love how you continuously speak of the "Memphis hype bubble" as if Memphis was overrated, which can't be what you mean after Memphis won four state titles. I'm not even one of those guys who thinks Memphis is the greatest thing on earth, but hard to argue that collectively Memphis had the best high school football in Tennessee this year. It also fascinates me that you regularly speak as if Gray is just a decent back when he scorched your team for over 250 yards on 15-20 carries.

I actually think Gray is very good and have said it multiple times. I just think there are other good backs.

What does Grays yardage against DCA have to do with Walker? Other backs performed better against them(DCA) this year and Walker can't run against his own team?

You are entitled to your opinion. I used my being around multiple Mr Football award winners and the states past all time leading rusher to form mine. I never said he deserved it nor did I name anyone who didn't. My comment was only that he should have been nominated. Especially since he led the Div in all purpose yards.

Favorites as best as I can gather are:

A. NCS

AA Webb

AAA Ensworth

Edited by Playerscoach

BTW Owlbooster has a tendency to lie. I've never said a name that I thought who Walker should have been nominated over. But, it makes his agenda better when he says that stuff.

Neither of us lies.  There is no "lie" to an opinion.  However, I did mistakenly attribute the comment about Hayden Price to you when it was in fact made by your kindred spirit "CFAfan."  (BTW - What is a CFA?)  My apologies.  But c'mon, admit it - you agreed with him didn't you?  I mean, how could the Texas Ranger have been a semifinalist without one of the 3 Memphis ringers being left out?  (You opined that Howard should have won).  And if not Price, should it have been Austin or Gray?

Edited by owlbooster

LOL. You think anybody believes you didn't read my post? I'm only back in your face because you responded to my earlier post.

I did read this one because it's not a tome. You're still a loon and obviously have and agenda because you tend to embellish when making a comment.

The internet, and message boards, are full of loons and E tough guys like yourself. Funny and sad at the same time. 👠I gave you some attention after my recent salvo. Now I'm going back to ignoring your yapping. Lol

I did read this one because it's not a tome. You're still a loon and obviously have and agenda because you tend to embellish when making a comment.

The internet, and message boards, are full of loons and E tough guys like yourself. Funny and sad at the same time. I gave you some attention after my recent salvo. Now I'm going back to ignoring your yapping. Lol

No you're not.  Just like you're going to ignore the growing list of bloggers calling you out for being a self righteous know-it-all?  I don't think so.....LOL