2017 Teams To Beat: D2 All Classes

BoardHater71

No you're not. Just like you're going to ignore the growing list of bloggers calling you out for being a self righteous know-it-all? I don't think so.....LOL

Ok I did see this gem and had to assist you with some self awareness. I had an opinion and expressed. Others agreed with this opinion. I didn't name a single player that I thought wasn't deserving because I was only concerned with Walker, and somehow, someway, because your opinion was different, I am self righteous? Really? Do you read your posts? Thats pretty flawed logic don't you think? The fact this whole thing started because you were upset I overlooked naming a school is beyond childish.

I would suggest you buy a few mirrors for your home and take a look at them from time to time. It might actually help you?

Now, I'm gonna get some work done and head back to the stage our our coachT relationship where I ignore you. As sensitive and illogical as you are someone else will have to slap you around now. Farewell my liitle buddy, I have enjoyed each post.

Edited by Playerscoach

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rut roh- has anyone seen the TSSAA website specifically the minutes from the December meeting? Looks like some schools might not be using the charter school co-op thing anymore... wow didn't take long for that to happen after the championship game!

That is very interesting for sure. Any idea if that was already voted on or just on the table? If it hasn't been voted when will they vote and when will it go into effect?

I see you didn't take my advice and seek professional help.  I will take this occasion to add "paranoid" to my assessment of you as delusional, as you accused me of "following" you from thread to thread.  LOLLOLLOL.  I suggest you take a deep breath and reread what I actually posted.  Contrary to your delusional memory, I never disagreed with you about the substance of anything you posted.  Indeed, even if I had chosen to do so, I could not agree or disagree with you about "Walker" because I didn't even know who he was and you wouldn't tell me.  Rather than say he played for DCA, you had said that he played for a school that was well known in middle and east TN  and had won a state championship.  Is this a quiz show? I described this as nebulous.  Others agreed and said they too didn't know who "Walker" was.  You got defensive and said it wasn't nebulous.  You claimed everybody should know who Walker was because he had been discussed before.  Maybe on some other thread in the past, but it was his first mention on the "Mr Football" thread.  You acted like I was arguing with you about "Walker."  Red Robin tried to dissuade you, pointing out I was only asking for "clarification."   But you wouldn't be deterred from your rant.  Finally, I called you out as an "anal pore."   And that's what I did on the Lausanne-Webb thread.  I never discussed the merits of what you posted, just called you out for making a thoroughly inappropriate post, which I am confident that everybody on CoachT except other anal pores would agree.   More recently, you got dressed down by KWC on the "Top 10" thread for largely the same reasons as mine.  Everybody on CoachT  especially love how you keep declaring yourself the winner in all the debates, real and imaginary.  Seriously.  Get some help.

IT WAS NOT  ​A DEBATE...LOL!

​But seriously, he must be great if he played so well the week after a season ending injury.

Edited by tradertwo

IT WAS NOT  ​A DEBATE...LOL!

​But seriously, he must be great if he played so well the week after a season ending injury.

You recognized this but PC refused to.  ON 2 threads  I simply called him out for different reasons, never debated his contentions, yet he considered it a debate (delusional) and declared himself the "winner".-  including on any threads where he actually was debated.

BTW - VERY funny remark about playing so well "after a season ending injury."  LOL

Ok I did see this gem and had to assist you with some self awareness. I had an opinion and expressed. Others agreed with this opinion. I didn't name a single player that I thought wasn't deserving because I was only concerned with Walker, and somehow, someway, because your opinion was different, I am self righteous? Really? Do you read your posts? Thats pretty flawed logic don't you think? The fact this whole thing started because you were upset I overlooked naming a school is beyond childish.

I would suggest you buy a few mirrors for your home and take a look at them from time to time. It might actually help you?

Now, I'm gonna get some work done and head back to the stage our our coachT relationship where I ignore you. As sensitive and illogical as you are someone else will have to slap you around now. Farewell my liitle buddy, I have enjoyed each post.

You got one thing right - it did start when I asked you to identify "Walker" by citing his full name and/or team, because I (and others as it turned out) did not know who he was, and you would not do so.  Instead you went on an indignant rant..  Others chimed in but also got the middle finger salute from you.  That's it in a nutshell.   That "self righteous" label is warranted by your posts on several threads, and others have called you out for it besides me.  You called them "losers" and me a "loon."  LOL..

You recognized this but PC refused to. ON 2 threads I simply called him out for different reasons, never debated his contentions, yet he considered it a debate (delusional) and declared himself the "winner".- including on any threads where he actually was debated.

BTW - VERY funny remark about playing so well "after a season ending injury." LOL

I've been nice and listened to your idiotic comments for weeks now but making light of a kid that played with a debilitating injury is just wrong.

Poke fun at me, be hypersensitive that I didn't include his full name, contine with the lack of self awareness and false narratives, and by all means feel free to continue to call me vulgar names, but don't insinuate negatives towards the kid. It's ridiculously poor form.