2017 Teams To Beat: D2 All Classes

BoardHater71

I've been nice and listened to your idiotic comments for weeks now but making light of a kid that played with a debilitating injury is just wrong.

Poke fun at me, be hypersensitive that I didn't include his full name, contine with the lack of self awareness and false narratives, and by all means feel free to continue to call me vulgar names, but don't insinuate negatives towards the kid. It's ridiculously poor form.

First of all, to say you have been "nice" is laughable.  Secondly, if anybody cared, they could go to the original threads and see where the "false narratives" are really coming from.  You came on this thread and reengaged me for no reason other than to be the AP you are.  Nobody is making fun of "Walker" but rather your POSTS.  You told me I would "find out" who "Walker" was in the game vs. Lausanne.  The game was not covered in the local newspaper except for some stats.  Walker's name was not mentioned.  So I assumed he didn't play.  Then you made a comment somewhere about his "season ending injury" so I thought my assumption was correct.  But then you started a dialogue somewhere else about his performance in the game?   Apparently I wasn't the only one who noticed this  contradiction -  he played into the 4th quarter of his team's last game game with a "season ending injury."   LOL

What is "illogical" or "hypersensitive" about wanting to know what team a player being discussed plays for???   Moreover, if you assert that "Walker" should have been one of the 4 semifinalists, then that IMPLIES that one of the 4 actual semifinalists should not have been.  Can you not see that???   Unless you stated that there should have been 5......

BTW, you have liberty to snipe out of the bushes all you want.  I'm through responding to somebody who sees nothing wrong with going onto a championship game thread to post that the newly named Mr Football on one team would be the 4th best RB on the opposing team and only the 5th or 6th best RB in his division.  Besides, there are other people out there calling you out for your arrogant posts.   Have a nice (delusional) life.

Edited by owlbooster

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, to say you have been "nice" is laughable. Secondly, if anybody cared, they could got to the original threads and see where the "false narratives" are really coming from. You came on this thread and reengaged me for no reason other than to be the AP you are. Nobody is making fun of "Walker" but rather your POSTS. You told me I would "find out" who "Walker" was in the game vs. Lausanne. The game was not covered in the local newspaper except for some stats. Walker's name was not mentioned. So I assumed he didn't play. Then you made a comment somewhere about his "season ending injury" so I thought my assumption was correct. But then you started a dialogue somewhere else about his performance in the game? Apparently I wasn't the only one who noticed this discrepancy. And I'm the "oversensitive" one? LOL.

BTW, you have liberty to snipe out of the woods all you want. I'm through responding to somebody who sees nothing wrong with going onto a championship game thread to post that the newly named Mr Football on one team would be the 4th best RB on the opposing team and only the 5th or 6th best RB in his division. Besides, there are other people out there calling you out for your arrogant posts. Have a nice (delusional) life.

First post I ever received from you. Look in the mirror. Passive aggressive, smarmy, both fit as do others.

"1.Enlighten the 1/3 of the state where he isn't a "known commodity" as to the identity of "Walker" and the "unknown school." I'm assuming he's on a II-A team in middle or east TN"

You acted like the goofball you've proved to be and then when I unintentionally omitted his name in my response, you went bonkers.

I think it's clear we genuinely don't like each other and if ever given the opportunity away from this forum I would gladly (man I would love it) remove the constraints that limit my desired verbal responses here.

We can agree to disagree about everything imaginable because neither care one iota what the other says. So lets just avoid communicating altogether so other threads aren't ruined.

Good luck to your team and Merry Christmas.

Edited by Playerscoach

First post I ever received from you. Look in the mirror. Passive aggressive, smarmy, both fit as do others.

"1.Enlighten the 1/3 of the state where he isn't a "known commodity" as to the identity of "Walker" and the "unknown school." I'm assuming he's on a II-A team in middle or east TN"

You acted like the goofball you've proved to be and then when I unintentionally omitted his name in my response, you when bonkers.

I think it's clear we genuinely don't like each other and if ever given the opportunity away from this forum I would gladly (man I would love it) remove the constraints that limit my desired responses here.

We can agree to disagree about everything imaginable because neither care one iota what the other says. So lets just avoid communicating altogether so other threads aren't ruined.

Good luck to your team and Merry Christmas.

As to my 1st post, it's called "sarcasm"  Because you assumed everybody knew who you were talking about when clearly they didn't.  Donelson is not exactly the center of the TN HS football universe. (More sarcasm)

Best wishes to you and your team likewise.

Edited by owlbooster

I've been nice and listened to your idiotic comments for weeks now but making light of a kid that played with a debilitating injury is just wrong.

Poke fun at me, be hypersensitive that I didn't include his full name, contine with the lack of self awareness and false narratives, and by all means feel free to continue to call me vulgar names, but don't insinuate negatives towards the kid. It's ridiculously poor form.

What planet are you from??? I have no idea who the player in question even is/was and couldn't care less where you're concerned ( I do hope that he's ok). I was ridiculing you for saying that ( spelling this out for you because you can't seem to process simple conversation, and discern the intent) he played well the week after a season ending injury. You don't play at all after a season ending injury...it by definition ends your season. Takes all (well most anyhow) the fun out of exposing your valiant but failed attempts to appear more intelligent than you are. Not calling you stupid mind you, but please just leave off the witticisms that you don't understand, and I'll discontinue responding.

What planet are you from??? I have no idea who the player in question even is/was and couldn't care less where you're concerned ( I do hope that he's ok). I was ridiculing you for saying that ( spelling this out for you because you can't seem to process simple conversation, and discern the intent) he played well the week after a season ending injury. You don't play at all after a season ending injury...it by definition ends your season. Takes all (well most anyhow) the fun out of exposing your valiant but failed attempts to appear more intelligent than you are. Not calling you stupid mind you, but please just leave off the witticisms that you don't understand, and I'll discontinue responding.

Just had to poke the Bear again!? :rolleyes:  :popcorneater:

Just had to poke the Bear again!? :rolleyes:  :popcorneater:

There's a bear in the zoo that's just sitting there huffing and puffing finally growing silent from exhaustion after chomping, clawing, and roaring at that fat kid with the candy bar melted in his back pocket with a slurpee in one hand and a stick in the other who finally got tired and walked away.  And then a new kid wearing glasses and has a cattle prod shows up because it's his turn.....

There's a bear in the zoo that's just sitting there huffing and puffing finally growing silent from exhaustion after chomping, clawing, and roaring at that fat kid with the candy bar melted in his back pocket with a slurpee in one hand and a stick in the other who finally got tired and walked away.  And then a new kid wearing glasses and has a cattle prod shows up because it's his turn.....

This "new kid" was in the conversation from the beginning...just have no desire to go back and forth with some delusional cyber personality on a daily basis. I read just about anything connected to high school football, and generally become more informed about players, coaches, teams, and programs than would be possible without these boards, and in doing so sometimes comments are so asinine that you just can't help but notice, and occasionally take a snipe at. I'm sorry, but the "played great the week after a season ending injury" was just too tempting to pass up...then to be accosted for making light of a kids injury, when in fact I was just pointing out the fact that he's a grandstanding, hyperbolizing, antagonistic idiot. 

By the way...if you're going to be the post police and ridicule me for responding when we both know that I knew better to begin with, at least protect your flank...an ellipsis (...) consists of three points of punctuation.  

Edited by tradertwo

This "new kid" was in the conversation from the beginning...just have no desire to go back and forth with some delusional cyber personality on a daily basis. I read just about anything connected to high school football, and generally become more informed about players, coaches, teams, and programs than would be possible without these boards, and in doing so sometimes comments are so asinine that you just can't help but notice, and occasionally take a snipe at. I'm sorry, but the "played great the week after a season ending injury" was just too tempting to pass up...then to be accosted for making light of a kids injury, when in fact I was just pointing out the fact that he's a grandstanding, hyperbolizing, antagonistic idiot. 

By the way...if you're going to be the post police and ridicule me for responding when we both know that I knew better to begin with, at least protect your flank...an ellipsis (...) consists of three points of punctuation.  

Take it easy...(3 dots ok?) I was just having a little fun.  I know you're not a new kid I was just saying that in my analogy (you're gonna let me say it was an analogy right?).   Merry Christmas everybody!

Take it easy...(3 dots ok?) I was just having a little fun.  I know you're not a new kid I was just saying that in my analogy (you're gonna let me say it was an analogy right?).   Merry Christmas everybody!

No problem. Just a little testy after pointing out how silly that remark was and having it turned into a "negative remark about a kid". Merry Christmas to you and yours too!

This "new kid" was in the conversation from the beginning...just have no desire to go back and forth with some delusional cyber personality on a daily basis. I read just about anything connected to high school football, and generally become more informed about players, coaches, teams, and programs than would be possible without these boards, and in doing so sometimes comments are so asinine that you just can't help but notice, and occasionally take a snipe at. I'm sorry, but the "played great the week after a season ending injury" was just too tempting to pass up...then to be accosted for making light of a kids injury, when in fact I was just pointing out the fact that he's a grandstanding, hyperbolizing, antagonistic idiot.

By the way...if you're going to be the post police and ridicule me for responding when we both know that I knew better to begin with, at least protect your flank...an ellipsis (...) consists of three points of punctuation.

Come on man you said it not me. Just own it. Do you really believe that each time you say " too good to pass up" that some revelation is coming that proves your point? You have done that often and you've yet hit your mark. I didn't seek you out in any of these threads. You felt the need to inject your opinions and smarmy comments in each. Who is antagonistic here?

Honestly fella we both know I've made points and counterpoints in several threads that you seem to just get all rustled over? I find that very amusing. Thank you for the laughs. Really, thank you.

Bear out. Lol