Notre Dame 2017

Booger

lets dev into this comment just a tiny bit

"there is no way they have beat Webb last year unless it was week 1-3"......so we have a no way and an unless in the same sentence....if u win those 3, u get to keep the no way and if u loose the 1, 2 or all 3rd game, then u get to use the unless kinda like a mulligan......ant that kinda like a Oxymoron

you still tossin confetti over that scrimmage.....Oh; that 21-14 preseason scrimmage wins means sumthin to u....so was Webb the only program in the state on the 5th day of August that was an unfinished product ....u can make a funny; Booger will give u that

.....make sure you move that scrimmage trophy to the top of your case

Booger just sayin laughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.gif

In my opinion ND got worse as the season went on. Webb got stronger. My point was the only chance ND had to win was early in the season and that's still just a chance. ND played no one all year except catholic.....we saw how that turned out. Webb played four teams that were better than ND's toughest game last year outside of Catholic.

Furthermore when webb was at their worse they still won in the scrimmage. Not saying It means much and not saying that ND was at their best. I'm just saying how is it that ND is 35 points better than a Webb team that returns everyone from this years State Runner Up Team?

Hmmm how many rings does ND have? Something tells me it's trailing Knox Webb quite a bit.

Once again is ND bringing everyone back and bringing in more recruits? Because if not, saying ND will mercy rule CAK or Webb is very very laughable.

Edited by Spartan4Life

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you not agree he's very talented and that he's an X factor for Webb? The kid is a national track star as well. CAK got in a shootout because of him.

Oh absolutely. He's an amazing player and, like you have said in the past, has all the potential in the world to be one of the greatest out of the state. I was talking about you, not the young man. You just always seem to speak in "If this happens, then this happens..." then seem to retract on that after it doesn't happen. If one team scores more points than the other then they will win! 😂

Spartan Scrimmage champion; u did read no predictions comin from Booger of sort.....ND dont have no rings, yet.......but then again, the Irish havent had the luxury of late of being the largest school in a classification where a school with 450 students has the overwhelming task of havin to take on schools that have a massive 117 students to compete in a playoff system that you only have to play 3 postseason games to get a Ring

but hey Jack. yall squeezed out a few and congrats to ya.....wish we had a couple.....but now the Irish get to see how they fare in that system...though the days in DII of getting to beat up on schools 3 & 4 times smaller than you for a ring r gone; the Irish r on the way and looks like its gonna b fun

and in bout 8 months Spartan gonna get the chance to pound on his breast

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

Edited by Booger

Spartan Scrimmage champion; u did read no predictions comin from Booger of sort.....ND dont have no rings, yet.......but then again, the Irish havent had the luxury of late of being the largest school in a classification where a school with 450 students has the overwhelming task of havin to take on schools that have a massive 117 students to compete in a playoff system that you only have to play 3 postseason games to get a Ring

but hey Jack. yall squeezed out a few and congrats to ya.....wish we had a couple.....but now the Irish get to see how they fare in that system...though the days in DII of getting to beat up on schools 3 & 4 times smaller than you for a ring r gone; the Irish r on the way and looks like its gonna b fun

and in bout 8 months Spartan gonna get the chance to pound on his breast

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

I'm excited to see the game. Yes there were some teams much smaller than webb there also were some bigger. Webb also has won two gold balls in the public realm and a couple in the larger private realm. Don't try to act like all 8 of the gold balls were in the most recent classification. And that there aren't some quality teams in that classification. Lausanne is no joke and would have given anyone in the state all they wanted.

I just don't see how anyone could or would say Webb would get mercy ruled with what they have coming back. If anyone is gonna mercy rule us it would be Ensworth. They are loaded next year.

I'm excited to see the game. Yes there were some teams much smaller than webb there also were some bigger. Webb also has won two gold balls in the public realm and a couple in the larger private realm. Don't try to act like all 8 of the gold balls were in the most recent classification. And that there aren't some quality teams in that classification. Lausanne is no joke and would have given anyone in the state all they wanted.

I just don't see how anyone could or would say Webb would get mercy ruled with what they have coming back. If anyone is gonna mercy rule us it would be Ensworth. They are loaded next year.

unless Meske thinks his Spartans r as amazing as Spartanfan4Life do and sets up an agenda with Ensworth as an outta region match, which Webb wouldnt dare do.......there ant gonna be no need for u to fret getting mercy ruled by Ensworth.....they will b competing in the big boy group

one thing is for sure, your gonna soon b gettin all of ND you could wish for....Football, Soccer, Wrestling, and on and on

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

unless Meske thinks his Spartans r as amazing as Spartanfan4Life do and sets up an agenda with Ensworth as an outta region match, which Webb wouldnt dare do.......there ant gonna be no need for u to fret getting mercy ruled by Ensworth.....they will b competing in the big boy group

one thing is for sure, your gonna soon b gettin all of ND you could wish for....Football, Soccer, Wrestling, and on and on

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Well McCallie and Ensworth are officially on the 2017 schedule for the Webb Spartans.

I don't remember who commented on the ND thread that all games will have a running clock in the 3rd quarter with exception of Baylor game. Spartan has spoke his mind about Webb, but GCA will be a much improved team and we hope to give you guys 60 long minutes when you come to Knoxville. We don't want you to come all this way up here and go home early. Glad to have opportunity to play good opponents we've not normally played.

I don't remember who commented on the ND thread that all games will have a running clock in the 3rd quarter with exception of Baylor game. Spartan has spoke his mind about Webb, but GCA will be a much improved team and we hope to give you guys 60 long minutes when you come to Knoxville. We don't want you to come all this way up here and go home early. Glad to have opportunity to play good opponents we've not normally played.

Aman...its goona b a new and excitin year for sure.....luv the idea and challenge of playin new programs...stoked Jr Booger gets to sperience it

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Oh absolutely. He's an amazing player and, like you have said in the past, has all the potential in the world to be one of the greatest out of the state. I was talking about you, not the young man. You just always seem to speak in "If this happens, then this happens..." then seem to retract on that after it doesn't happen. If one team scores more points than the other then they will win! 😂

You seem to seek me out on the T. Kinda creepy. Must be little mans syndrome? Something you and Boogs (a petite man himself) have in common.

BTW it is sports not math. No absolutes here. Sometimes things happen where a team loses or wins that shouldn't. That's why intelligent folks qualify their remarks. No retractions have been made by me sport, just analysis.

For this thread purpose Webb will give ND all they want and the freshman Howard will be the most talented played on the field.

Edited by Playerscoach

oh, she cant stand it......she gonna call Wilson out on seekin, bein creepy and sum little man syndrome and then bring Booger in on her spat.....thinkin there a little black kettle callin goin on here.... and Booger ant even tugged on Players skirt....

now tightened up your corset and bring them glowin hot red lips on over here, so Booger;s petite self can give her sumthin

Booger just sayinnose-pick-booger-smiley-emoticon.gif

oh, she cant stand it......she gonna call Wilson out on seekin, bein creepy and sum little man syndrome and then bring Booger in on her spat.....thinkin there a little black kettle callin goin on here.... and Booger ant even tugged on Players skirt....

now tightened up your corset and bring them glowin hot red lips on over here, so Booger;s petite self can give her sumthin

Booger just sayinnose-pick-booger-smiley-emoticon.gif

Nope. Not getting close. The she comment is outstanding though. However, you like to chirp alot when I post. It's funny to me. LMS is a correct diagnosis. :)

Admit you liked the petite reference. It is both accurate and funny.

Edited by Playerscoach