TN Coach's Poll 23 January 2017

ArtusCimber

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

now why is it, this poll is in place and what value does it have......do Cleveland and Bradley wrestle McCalie and FR for dual or individual championships now....one would think the poll voters could vote them into classes

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

We discussed it, and almost to a man we decided to keep it like it is.  The value it has I guess is that it gives people something to talk about, and it gives us another small way to recognize teams in a sport that doesn't get nearly enough recognition. I know our kids take pride in it, especially in a place where the only people who care about what we're doing is our immediate wrestling family.

Hope this helps you Booger.

We discussed it, and almost to a man we decided to keep it like it is.  The value it has I guess is that it gives people something to talk about, and it gives us another small way to recognize teams in a sport that doesn't get nearly enough recognition. I know our kids take pride in it, especially in a place where the only people who care about what we're doing is our immediate wrestling family.

Hope this helps you Booger.

nope...that dont help......gotta have some separation or the smaller PUBS arnt bein recognized and gettin a chance to take pride in it

though Booger do like the overall state power look and the effort to display them; but its not sensible other than T Talk for the Huge schools or big Privates

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Edited by Booger

I think it's cool to rank all the schools. But we need a separate ranking for AAA,A-AA and D2

Booger just had another massively large brain spark.....we shall start our own

actually Bobcatcoach strated one last month...let fire it back up

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger