Oak Ridge vs Knox Catholic ?

Bravey

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would these 2 teams not schedule a game in a year where both were expecting to be very good and have proved that .... Oak Ridge plays about everybody else ... CAK , Fulton etc .. seems like this game shoulda happened ... who would win ???? 

I've thought about it myself. I wish it could've happened. We always play their  Freshman teams seems like. I don't know who would win, but it would be exciting I'm sure.

Edited by SweetScience

I've thought about it myself. I wish it could've happened. We always play their Freshman teams seems like. I don't know who would win, but it would be exciting I'm sure.

They use to play. Last time Catholic and Oak Ridge played the Wildcats hit a 3 at the buzzer to win but I think that was in 2012. Their freshman play all the time, multiple games per year. They have met in summer camps. Edited by QSouth89

I think he's very talented but he's not a PG.  He's fiery and plays with passion, reminds of how hard Danny Ainge played back in his Celtics days (showing my age). 

Good comparison. I must be old too, because I grew up watching Ainge and remember him well. Been a Celtics fan my whole life. Just recently went to my 1st NBA game and watched the C's beat the Hawks on a last 2nd shot by Isaiah Thomas. He's something else.