A/AA State Duals Predictions!

Bump11

ND was very impressive... Rocco has something going on down there!!

thanks Sommers......the Irish r very fortunate to have gotten Rooco away from his Coaching position at UTC.....he for sure is pikin the program back up a notch or 2....yes, it was impressive for ND to win its region, then win a match at the State duals and then also only lose to one of the favorites that has 2 rosters, when the Irish showed up 2 shy of 1 roster....Rocco is growin the program again for sure and look forward to seein the program perform next year even though Booger thinkin those big D2 programs r really goin to give us a great big welcome

would like to think the Irish can go up to North Red Bank Mountain and make a decent showin for the Individual state qualifiers at Regions this weekend

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:  

Edited by Booger

B. Video taping or filming is permitted if the taping or filming is for private use or use by the two schools involved and not for public or commercial use. All taping or filming by a school may be approved by the local Game Director, and the Game Director shall assign space.

First of all thank you regarding my son. He did wrestle well. Coach Bray was only in 1 seat. Hardly enough for our fans. The bottom line is that you took up space that our parents and fans would have liked to sit in to watch our kids wrestle. It would have been the right thing to do for you guys to have moved to the top and let us have the bottom out of courtesy. Now as far as posting to Facebook so people could watch, that is totally not allowed, reference above. Fans could watch the live stream on the network that was provided. We had 2 grandmothers that can't see well and didn't even get to get close enough to see their grandsons wrestle. Finally, we arrived at 330pm so we could root for Science Hill and sat with them for most of that match. You guys were asked if you would please move and the reply was "No we got here early to get these seats". It's ugly no matter how you sugar coat it. Total disrespect.

Have attended the state duels for several years now. As an Alcoa fan, have sat next to and with Greenville fans during several matches. Never a problem......Seating gets kind a crazy during the finals......It has always been "first come, first serve" regardless of mat position.......Lots of parents tape matches for personal use.....maybe Blackman's coach was taping so he could show his kids new techniques or moves....nothing against that................and maybe you had a long day as Greenville got to the finals. Lots of stress and the A-AA duel was very competitive...

and enjoyable to watch all weekend.

GET OVER YOURSELF..............Maybe you can get some floor seating at the Region Individual at Chuckey-Doak :popcorneater:

Booger, I agree with you about Rocco, should be a very close Region Tournament. I'm amused by this:

"would like to think the Irish can go up to North Red Bank Mountain and make a decent showin for the Individual state qualifiers at Regions this weekend"

I think all the coach T post with Mr. Martin finally got to you. You seem to always slip Red Bank into every 3rd post or so. LOL

Booger, I agree with you about Rocco, should be a very close Region Tournament. I'm amused by this:

"would like to think the Irish can go up to North Red Bank Mountain and make a decent showin for the Individual state qualifiers at Regions this weekend"

I think all the coach T post with Mr. Martin finally got to you. You seem to always slip Red Bank into every 3rd post or so. LOL

is not Red Bank the mother school to Signal.....and did Signal not model their school after Red Banks; but newer and just a little to uppidy to include its mother schools name in it?.....

Martin?...u got all conbobulated

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Those last 4 matches would have been wrestled the score would have ended up somewhat similar. All 4 of those would have been in Greenbriers favor going on earlier matchups this year. But Page is a class act team and deserved to win. Congrats to them and I hope they do well in big school next year. GO BOBCATS!!!

Thanks for the props, Greenbrier has a great team and we were looking forward to the re-match since it went GB's way the first time we met this season. Had the bouts started in the middle weight classes it would have been a nail biter down to the last match. In fact, the top four teams were about as evenly matched as I have witnessed in the last 4-5 years and any one of the four could have been on the top podium had a single bout gone another direction. Congratulations to Pigeon Forge, Greeneville, Page and Greenbrier for giving us a show stopper last weekend.

Best Regards

Rod Teague 

Edited by rodteague
  • Upvote 1