Middle TN Dream Team

FargoStrut

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my best guess from looking at records and the only head to head I could find.

103 Horst beech

113 Palmer beech

120 Elkin MBA

126 Shrader frk

132 no clue

145 Wilkins mj

152 Rippy (beech) only because Eli king gets the johnny drennen award and they give two in that weight.

160 Sells (blk)

170 smith (beech)

182 salter (siegel)

195 walling (Mt j)

220 miller (wc)

Hwy boykin (riv)

King for sure beats Rippy every time they wrestle. Don't get me wrong Rippy is a stud but Eli is on a different level then most in Tennessee with only a few exceptions. But I also believe that King will be down at 145 for state.

Edited by AZN

The coach receiving this award was in attendance at FR on Sun when the voting was done. Another Mid TN coach notified me and told me who was selected bc he knows I've known Coach Reynolds for about 25 years. I respect Josh Reynolds tremendously as a Coach and even more as a man! I would not have posted this "secretive information" if the honoree didnt already know. Coach Reynolds has done an outstanding job at Greenbrier and could take over at some of the traditional powerhouses in our state and they wouldn't miss a beat. Some of them would probably be getting an upgrade. Greenbrier is a small school that definitely isn't known as a "wrestling hotbed" in our state and is very lucky to have such an outstanding coach and man helping guide their wrestlers into men.

Edited by FargoStrut