Oakland hit by tssaa

Indian

I think Oakland had 5 move in two years ago if I'm not mistaken and almost the entire team from Riverdale has came from girls that have relocated to play there.  Its the way of the world nowadays and as long as they do it by the rules then i have no problem with it.  

Dude....you are so full of it.  The only kid that transferred from another high school to Riverdale is Annie Hayes after her freshman year, and she didn't even play a full freshman year.  All other kids have been at Riverdale since enrolling in the fall as freshmen.  Most came out of Christiana Middle School.  Quit spreading that crap.

I remember several years ago when people were accusing CPA of recruiting when they won a state championship in football, problem was that every senior on the team started school there in kindergarten! Someone had a great eye for talent!! Also remember that private schools in D1 have to multiply enrollment by 1.8

You are right.  It is how mammas and daddies or maybe fans try to explain why their kids get destroyed in a game when they think their team is pretty good.  My oldest went a little while to CPA as well.  People on the outside want to make excuses.  The real reason is their team just isn't as good.  They need to get out of the poor mouth biz.

Dude....you are so full of it.  The only kid that transferred from another high school to Riverdale is Annie Hayes after her freshman year, and she didn't even play a full freshman year.  All other kids have been at Riverdale since enrolling in the fall as freshmen.  Most came out of Christiana Middle School.  Quit spreading that crap.

Oh so all of these kids have lived in Riverdale's zone their entire lives? That is what you are saying right?  They have always lived in Riverdales zone?  If "most" of them came out of Christiana, where did the "rest" of them come from?  I like how you twist it...Oh wait you said you did have a "transfer" my bad...

Edited by UCSportsFan

Oh so all of these kids have lived in Riverdale's zone their entire lives? That is what you are saying right?  They have always lived in Riverdales zone?  If "most" of them came out of Christiana, where did the "rest" of them come from?  I like how you twist it...Oh wait you said you did have a "transfer" my bad...

Man....you cannot count kids that go to a middle school then to Riverdale. That is not transferring in to a program. For that matter....what family does not move on average every 5 years, which is the national average.  Murfreesboro is high industrial and transient. Families move.  I can give you a roster right now of Riverdale, and every kid except Annie started the school their freshman year.  Here it is.  http://t.unapproved website.com/2lD8KvZ

No dog in the fight just the link to the middle school all stars there 4 seasons ago.

Thanks Indian.  4-5 years old though.  Only two kids graduating this year off Riverdale's team.  It is a loaded soph-jr team.  Riverdale's kids would have been in 7th grade.  I do see two Riverdale players, but they would have not been 8th graders.....7th grade.  Both kids are 2018 grads

That's the point.

Two kids who made the 2012-13 All-County Team in Middle School of the 5 starters at Riverdale and they were in 7th grade, when an All-County team is normally about the 8th graders..  They are both now Jrs.  Most forget about one of these on the All-Co team that has a sister that starts as well.  That is 3 of 5 starters.  Annie transferred in.  That is 4.  Most of the rest came from Christiana.  Look at the roster. http://t.unapproved website.com/2lD8KvZ

Yes-the fussing was about where they had been in MS so there was a list of some of the best. In looking it up I did see Lavergne Middle had one end up at Maplewood.

You are right.  I'll be honest......I don't even know the names of 80+% of these kids on that All-Co list.  Most transferred out.  The Boro is highly industrial and transient.  I only recognize 6 Kids out of 23 to play in Rutherford Co at all, and that includes MTCS.  I go to a lot of 7-AAA games.  One kid is at BA and one graduated early.  People move in and out.

Oh so all of these kids have lived in Riverdale's zone their entire lives? That is what you are saying right? They have always lived in Riverdales zone? If "most" of them came out of Christiana, where did the "rest" of them come from? I like how you twist it...Oh wait you said you did have a "transfer" my bad...

Edited by BigEdMo