Oakland hit by tssaa

Indian

Pretty soon Districts will be handing out recruiter of the year awards or is that not politically correct to say? I'm sorry I meant to say Booster liaison of the year award. Seriously do the people or coaches whoever is responsible for getting these kids to move around and convince their parents to do so not care at all about the kids who grow up there who will be knocked out of the oppurtunity to play for said team? What are they then supposed to move to a lesser program or what if they can't afford to or worse good enough to just sit and rarely play. What are we teaching our kids? We are ruining high school community sports. It's suppose to be about those kids. Ok I know someone will say what about the parents who move for a better chance for their child. I get that but if a team has several or get them year after year. Cmon it's more than that. The times they are a changing.

Ah my old nemesis is still around...... Still can't let it go can you? Good to see you're still alive old buddy. I guess you liked the game last night huh? I wonder if they are having a pizza party up there like they did when Owens beat Rob/Clay County a few years back..... :popcorneater:

😂😂😂😂😂😂? Edited by BigEdMo

Pretty soon Districts will be handing out recruiter of the year awards or is that not politically correct to say? I'm sorry I meant to say Booster liaison of the year award. Seriously do the people or coaches whoever is responsible for getting these kids to move around and convince their parents to do so not care at all about the kids who grow up there who will be knocked out of the oppurtunity to play for said team? What are they then supposed to move to a lesser program or what if they can't afford to or worse good enough to just sit and rarely play. What are we teaching our kids? We are ruining high school community sports. It's suppose to be about those kids. Ok I know someone will say what about the parents who move for a better chance for their child. I get that but if a team has several or get them year after year. Cmon it's more than that. The times they are a changing.

I think Oakland had 5 move in two years ago if I'm not mistaken and almost the entire team from Riverdale has came from girls that have relocated to play there.  Its the way of the world nowadays and as long as they do it by the rules then i have no problem with it.  

When you win ONE call me, until then stay on the sidelines porky...

do t you mean win one Fair and square? 😂😂😂😂😂 dont get so upset. You will be able to pull your little golf shorts out before long and it will be all good then. Hang in there take a deep breath and keep calling out the names if it builds you up and makes you feel better. Abda abda abda that's all folks😂🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳 Edited by BigEdMo

do t you mean win one Fair and square? 😂😂😂😂😂 dont get so upset. You will be able to pull your little golf shorts out before long and it will be all good then. Hang in there take a deep breath and keep calling out the names if it builds you up and makes you feel better. Abda abda abda that's all folks😂🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳

Fair and square and Private schools should never be mentioned in the same sentence Edna. 😜

Fair and square and Private schools should never be mentioned in the same sentence Edna.

Again, if you have proof that a private school is cheating, you should personally turn them in to the TSSAA.  Otherwise you should shut up your pie hole and stop lumping all together for the sins of a few and some publics.

• Upvote 1

I remember several years ago when people were accusing CPA of recruiting when they won a state championship in football, problem was that every senior on the team started school there in kindergarten! Someone had a great eye for talent!! Also remember that private schools in D1 have to multiply enrollment by 1.8

I remember several years ago when people were accusing CPA of recruiting when they won a state championship in football, problem was that every senior on the team started school there in kindergarten! Someone had a great eye for talent!! Also remember that private schools in D1 have to multiply enrollment by 1.8

• Upvote 1