State Finals Picks and analysis- AAA

Bump11

Let's be real fooseball95. Even you know the outcome of that match. Knox will be upset, and it's not even really an upset. Wilson has been training all year with the 3rd best team in he state and has something to prove. After the match, I will just have to say I told you so.

You're either trolling or you're too high to actually comprehend what you're typing.

Let's be real fooseball95. Even you know the outcome of that match. Knox will be upset, and it's not even really an upset. Wilson has been training all year with the 3rd best team in he state and has something to prove. After the match, I will just have to say I told you so.

Soddy Daisy will be hosting a Third Place Championship Tourney next weekend. Bradley & Cleveland are expressly prohibited from attending.

All other teams who want to argue over third place are welcome to attend...

ObserverW has been named the parade king, and the parade will be held immediately prior to the Championship Round.

My upset pick is definitely the 145 lb. finals. Although Knox Fuller is the favorite, he has yet to stand out as a top kid in the state. He hasn't faced any competition this year and therefore will be upset by Wilson, who drills in the third best room in the state everyday. As far as the team race goes, Soddy will be able to make up for their deficit and will regain their 3rd spot in the state. Good luck to the other teams, as they will not have a chance at 3rd. It's a fight for 4th now.. Region 4 all the way.

My upset pick is definitely the 145 lb. finals. Although Knox Fuller is the favorite, he has yet to stand out as a top kid in the state. He hasn't faced any competition this year and therefore will be upset by Wilson, who drills in the third best room in the state everyday. As far as the team race goes, Soddy will be able to make up for their deficit and will regain their 3rd spot in the state. Good luck to the other teams, as they will not have a chance at 3rd. It's a fight for 4th now.. Region 4 all the way.

ill take a pound of what your smoking

I don't think anyone is hating on Tony Wilson. I hope he does win. Now, he would have a lot of ground to make up though. And I agree that SD is the 3rd best team in the state and Tony has an excellent work ethic, I have seen him at practice. However, to discredit Fuller is not a classy move from our community. We've been there before, Fuller will most likely get his 4X and Tony Wilson wins 2 going forward. Good luck to all and go Trojans