Assistant Coach Opportunity

AWrestlingTiger

Arlington High School has the following certified positions available for the upcoming school year as well as an assistant coaching position with the wrestling team, soccer team, and/or football team.  If you are interested please send an email to jonathan.simpson@acsk-12.org

Biology

Physical Science

STEM/ Computer

Special Education

Others to come

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As of right now the following teaching positions are available at Arlington High: English, US History, French/English, and Health Science.  If you are interested, please send resume to jonathan.simpson@acsk-12.org.  If you are willing to be an assistant football coach as well this could help your chance of being hired.  

Kudos to what has been accomplished there thus far; and yes, wonderful area & breath of fresh air after watching the decline of some others areas like Bartlett, and whatever happened to Bishop Byrn, Raleigh Egypt, and Ridgeway.

Bishop Byrne closed in 2013 and  Raleigh Egypt along with Ridgeway have become inner city schools and thus dropped their wrestling programs.  The Bishop Byrne wrestling program began to decline when Frank Simpson left to become the head coach at what was then a new Kirby High School.  Another Memphis area school that had good wrestling many years ago was Memphis Catholic.  I am really not sure if Memphis Catholic is still open but I do know that they started to go down immediately after the late James Russell graduated.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

As of right now the following teaching positions are available at Arlington High: English, US History, French/English, and Health Science.  If you are interested, please send resume to jonathan.simpson@acsk-12.org.  If you are willing to be an assistant football coach as well this could help your chance of being hired.  

Update 2 other teaching positions: Math (Geometry/PreCal) & Business/Accounting Teacher. 

Also looking for an asst. Soccer coach