Class A State Tournament

Shozen

You are so correct on this one .... but Mitchell didn't hang around to see. Clay played a top 8 team yesterday & won...can you give Clay & Tyreke credit now? I can't believe grown #### men sitting behind a computer hated on a kid who clearly has talent. He is the most humble kid you will ever meet who just loves this game & no matter what you continue to say about what he "could or couldn't" do...he WILL be successful.

I dont think anyone should hate on a kid. And Key is a joy to watch. I love him. Plays the game fundemntals very well. Not cocky, confidently secure in who he is.

I do hope he goes cold as ice today but mad respect to him. And lets all stick to basketball 🀠Keys game speaks for itself. He is good at any level

I like Tyreke, Good Kid, Good Player. You said it, I just asked who the Good AA Team was ? Easy answer , I haven't said anything bad about Key, I did say the Competition that Celina has played has been subpar, if you really want to argue that, well then you may want to re-evaluate what yoou consider good,better,best. Tyreke is a good kid as far as I know & has a lot of talent scoring the ball in single A Basketball

So, question for you.... next year when he has Success in college will you give him credit or will you still be trolling and dogging High school players? I think you have a slight obsession with Tyreke... it's always something about him with you? I'm not even from Clay Co & I have noticed you and how you ALWAYS have something negative to say about him. It's like it's personal? Are you a dad and he schooled your kid or are you a player who could never hang with him?

He is by far the best athlete on the court vs the teams he plays in his district not even close. He might be the best athlete if he played in one of the west tn districts but it would not be by much. He wouldn't average 40 maybe 20-25

Hahaha are you saying still averaging 20-25 points against some of the Best teams wouldn't mean he was one of the best? How many players you know even average 25?

So, question for you.... next year when he has Success in college will you give him credit or will you still be trolling and dogging High school players? I think you have a slight obsession with Tyreke... it's always something about him with you? I'm not even from Clay Co & I have noticed you and how you ALWAYS have something negative to say about him. It's like it's personal? Are you a dad and he schooled your kid or are you a player who could never hang with him?

When have I dogged Key? What have I said Negative about Key? I hope he has a Lot of Success in College & have always wished him nothing but the Best.

Now to Clarify I will make it Simple. Single A Basketball is Complete Garbage for the Most Part, Occasionly there will be a Kid, like Key, that van play but for the most part there is very limited Talent & very seldom does a kid play in College (Best teams Celina ever had was from the mid-80s with Joey Cole, Jeff Arms & Tracy Strong) Not even close.

Key is a very talented kid that plays well with the ball in his hands,will have to work extremely hard on his defense to play at the college level & be able to accept coaching. Can he do it? I think so. But just because a kid scores 40 in single A competition doesn't make home ready for the League,false confidence is more dangerous than anything in sports. I wish the Young Man all the best but most kids from small schools,especially the Upper Cumberland, seem to struggle with the transition to College Basketball. Best of Luck

Edited by Hyperquick

So, Macon making top 8 means they aren't a good AA team?[/

I wouldn't say Macon is a Good Team, Not a Top 20 Team. Some Regions have a Easier Route to State & slip in from time to time. Macon is a Good Upper Cumberland Team, BTW the Upper Cumberland has Never Produced a State Boys Basketball Champion in AA or AAA, But outside of that area I would put Macon as Slightly Above Average

You are so correct on this one .... but Mitchell didn't hang around to see. Clay played a top 8 team yesterday & won...can you give Clay & Tyreke credit now? I can't believe grown #### men sitting behind a computer hated on a kid who clearly has talent. He is the most humble kid you will ever meet who just loves this game & no matter what you continue to say about what he "could or couldn't" do...he WILL be successful.

Nobody doubting the kid character...he wouldn't be averaging that against a better district/region!!!