Class A State Tournament

Shozen

When have I dogged Key? What have I said Negative about Key? I hope he has a Lot of Success in College & have always wished him nothing but the Best.

Now to Clarify I will make it Simple. Single A Basketball is Complete Garbage for the Most Part, Occasionly there will be a Kid, like Key, that van play but for the most part there is very limited Talent & very seldom does a kid play in College (Best teams Celina ever had was from the mid-80s with Joey Cole, Jeff Arms & Tracy Strong) Not even close.

Key is a very talented kid that plays well with the ball in his hands,will have to work extremely hard on his defense to play at the college level & be able to accept coaching. Can he do it? I think so. But just because a kid scores 40 in single A competition doesn't make home ready for the League,false confidence is more dangerous than anything in sports. I wish the Young Man all the best but most kids from small schools,especially the Upper Cumberland, seem to struggle with the transition to College Basketball. Best of Luck

You just proved my point...it seems personal. You can't say anything straight out good about him and leave it at that....it's always a backhanded compliment with you. EVERY SENTENCE is a backhanded compliment...read for yourself. 

You could be correct on this one .... but Mitchell didn't hang around to see. Clay played a top 8 team yesterday & won...can you give Clay & Tyreke credit now? I can't believe grown #### men sitting behind a computer hated on a kid who clearly has talent. He is the most humble kid you will ever meet who just loves this game & no matter what you continue to say about what he "could or couldn't" do...he WILL be successful.

I think the kid is a great player and wish him the best of luck in rest of tournament and in college. All I'm saying is that he wouldn't average 40 playing teams that are as athletic as him night in and out. Looking forward to watching him today vs GCA

You just proved my point...it seems personal. You can't say anything straight out good about him and leave it at that....it's always a backhanded compliment with you. EVERY SENTENCE is a backhanded compliment...read for yourself.

LOL, You must be his Mother. Key is a Good Player. Is that Good Enough. D**N

LOL, You must be his Mother. Key is a Good Player. Is that Good Enough. D**N

See... that wasn't so hard to do! D**N :rolleyes:

I'm not his mother... but I can't imagine how proud she is! I am from Livingston if you want to know....everyone knows who I am because I don't hide it. Could you comment on here with everyone knowing your name?  

Edited by Turnadouble

See... that wasn't so hard to do! D**N :rolleyes:

I wish I was his mother...I can't imagine how proud she is! I am from Livingston if you want to know....everyone knows who I am because I don't hide it. Could you comment on here with everyone knowing your name?

U wish u was his mother 🤔🤔🤔🤔

It's obvious this booyah cat isn't concerned about basketball or the state tournament! Just stirring the pot with everyone!

Grace took advantage of Humboldt's mistakes yesterday and won the game. Congrats to them. Hope they do well the rest of the tournament.

I am partial, but it did seem the foul ratio was a little lopsided... we only shot 13 free throws where you guys shot 27... regardless, we didn't play well enough to win. When you shoot 36% from the floor and 46% from the free throw line, you won't win.

My honest opinion is, the best thing that happened to Grace yesterday was halftime because Humboldt was starting to play their game. An 18-4 run in the last 2 minutes of the half!

Again, not taking any credit from Grace!!! A great team! The kid that scored 28 is solid!!!! Very impressed with him!