Donovan Stewart's Class 2A Spring Top 10

Southtowner

1 minute ago, BigSwo said:

BigEdMo I was hoping you were right.  I want to see some battles this year.  I love slugfests.  Who knows? Maybe it will be a dogfight all year.  

Don't get me wrong. They did good yesterday. And they will be good. All the sandbagging is all for show. They will be a battle for sure. I think this region will be throwing haymakers. 

4 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Don't get me wrong. They did good yesterday. And they will be good. All the sandbagging is all for show. They will be a battle for sure. I think this region will be throwing haymakers. 

North side beat us by 6 td's ! Beat Humboldt and Dresden by a couple scores! We ain't setting the world on fire ! The big guys did ok but we just big and slow! A little Power and not much guickness ! 

6 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

Adamsville are the giants. Don't let the folks on here sandbag. FCA 7v7 challenge showed it. Jackson Sun reported it. The Ville line won the lineman challenge and the skills were flying all over the place. People better watch out. Redbirds going undefeated again. Man I hope my Lions can compete this year

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Redrage1990 said:

Speaking of sarcasm ............ where's ole Intence been at ! He's usually on here !

You know Intense. He is from down in your neck of woods. He has learned a lot of things from y'all. He is on that recruiting trail he learned from you guys. is that sarcastic enough.  Hahahahaahahaha

Edited by BigEdMo
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, cardfan said:

What is all this talk about 7 on 7 s. Is that a new card game or something?

You know us one legged guys we have to hang our hat on something. Come on give us little ole guys a break. We just dream about being like UC, Aville, Peabody and Waverly.