3A Region 4 2017

Folks from there tell me that back in the day from the mid 60's to  the end of the 70's Old Woodbury High School was pretty good. Then they went from A  to AA and the program just died and really never came back. If you are going to play even A today you better have a Middle School Program and trying to play AAA today without one is well you can see what has happened for a long time.If there was no program then a player could go to another county and play if they were good enough and wanted to. 

• 2 weeks later...

How did they look? They probably had a ton playing both ways..

I would have no idea how they looked and to answer question number two I am sure they did. Was told by a parent that they only had one player that was a senior last year that was a four year player That is unbelievable for any program much less a AAA team and no Middle School in the county. Wow.  Sale Creek  is class A correct.

Edited by madmolly

I would have no idea how they looked and to answer question number two I am sure they did. Was told by a parent that they only had one player that was a senior last year that was a four year player That is unbelievable for any program much less a AAA team and no Middle School in the county. Wow.  Sale Creek  is class A correct.

They are..... Their in South Pittsburg's region.  

• 4 weeks later...

Just logged back on since playoffs. Hate to hear cannon is down this year after last year. Grundy hit the weights hard this off season having a mostly junior class this year I'd say that they are going to be a lot better then last year. Could be wrong but coulda swore heard we were gonna have 40 players or so. Most of them are players from last year. 

1.upperman

2. Sequachie 

3. Grundy

4. Smith

5. York

6. Cannon

super excited bout ball this year. Can't wait for it to get here