3A Region 4 2017

Grundy county won't win with the schedule they're playing. Players playing out of position, and they can't afford for anyone to hurt because they don't have any backups with playing experience. Loaded with  juniors, but 3 seniors and maybe 10 players that's seen playing time. My guess is 3 wins. 5 wins if they're lucky.

On 8/8/2017 at 10:37 AM, Jnutz2 said:

Grundy county won't win with the schedule they're playing. Players playing out of position, and they can't afford for anyone to hurt because they don't have any backups with playing experience. Loaded with  juniors, but 3 seniors and maybe 10 players that's seen playing time. My guess is 3 wins. 5 wins if they're lucky.

lol, with the weak schedule that Grundy has, they will win a minimum of 7 games this year.  They will probably name the field  Casey Tate field after this year.  Makes sense though.  Trying to keep your job then you better schedule some teams that you can beat.  Gates will suffer though.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

lol, with the weak schedule that Grundy has, they will win a minimum of 7 games this year.  They will probably name the field  Casey Tate field after this year.  Makes sense though.  Trying to keep your job then you better schedule some teams that you can beat.  Gates will suffer though.

What games will they win? 

Grundy will not win 6 or 7 games. If it's close they'll get out coached like they did last year. I hope they win games this year because my boys play on that team. I tried to get them to transfer to Dunlap, but they wanted to stay with their friends. lack of coaching and talent is why Grundy won't win but 3 games.

19 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

Lmao! Casey Tate field? The best post I've seen in years lol can't stop laughing 

10 hours ago, Jackets86 said:

They should beat east Hickman, ezell Harding, cannon, cascade, York, as for sequatchie, smith an upperman it is a toss up, don't know about dekalb this year. I see 6-7 wins this year. And crisp field will stay crisp field. 

Grundy don't have the coaching to win close games. We have 10 players with playing experience. I begged him last year to play more people but he kept those seniors on the field. Most of those seniors were a cancer. One scrimmage and no hitting because they can't afford injuries this early.