Franklin County vs Coffee County?

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, delusional32 said:

After the Franklin County scrimmage against a last season 6-5 Gallatin and Coffee County's scrimmage against a last season 1-9 Christian Heritage High out of Georgia outcome I think Franklin County will win by 16. JMO.

Records have no indication on anything, the raiders would've won a lot more last year if in a different region, the team from GA has athletes and most teams in GA could beat the local teams here, in years past I've seen 1-9 teams blast a team that went 6-4, it will be a good game for sure, I do see the raiders pulling this out though

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ccvol17 said:

Records have no indication on anything, the raiders would've won a lot more last year if in a different region, the team from GA has athletes and most teams in GA could beat the local teams here, in years past I've seen 1-9 teams blast a team that went 6-4, it will be a good game for sure, I do see the raiders pulling this out though

Well you should scrimmage teams in Tennessee instead of trying to be Top secret Sulkowski. It's time to put up or shut for CC. 

2 hours ago, dixieboyfan20 said:

Well you should scrimmage teams in Tennessee instead of trying to be Top secret Sulkowski. It's time to put up or shut for CC. 

I'll agree on it's put up or shut up time, why is it such a problem to scrimmage a team from another state? Is playing a team from another state during a season wrong? Competition breeds winners, I like the idea

Who has CC scrimmaged??? None in the spring, or none that was talked about or posted about. One in this fall that was posted about afterwards. heck Fans like to go watch scrimmages too. Why keep them a secret??? Trying to not let the comp get a chance to go see what is going on??? I don't see it that way, these other head coaches cannot be blind sided by these simple tricks like this. They have scouts to go watch scrimmages. They find out about them even when fans don't.

Edited by Pumpkin007

I pull for CC, I was born and raised here. But last year hurt to watch. From the stands it was easy to see that there were players straight up laying down on their jobs. Makes me wonder if there were not kids on the sidelines that might have had more heart and would have gave more effort. The only game they played hard as a whole team and the whole game was Tullahoma, and look at the results. Only time will tell if it is any different this year. I really hope it is.

34 minutes ago, Pumpkin007 said:

Who has CC scrimmaged??? None in the spring, or none that was talked about or posted about. One in this fall that was posted about afterwards. heck Fans like to go watch scrimmages too. Why keep them a secret??? Trying to not let the comp get a chance to go see what is going on??? I don't see it that way, these other head coaches cannot be blind sided by these simple tricks like this. They have scouts to go watch scrimmages. They find out about them even when fans don't.

Anymore teams post there footage to HUDL, scrimmage and all. The days of going to scout are not like they used to be, and if you are not playing a team first game of the season, it doesn't matter, because there will be game footage to see what you are doing after that . Great coaches have the ability to implement a game plan with changing only subtle nuances to the plays, which will keep an opponent guessing. Someone mentioned players laying down, and not playing with any heart. I can tell you I was watching some highlights from last years Blackman CC game and I was embarassed by CC fan behavior.  I say that because I could hear a woman, on film laughing at the team because we ran 'ha ha haaaaa right up the middle" When parents and fans cannot be supportive of the entire team, who do they expect them to play for? To have heart in the game you have to have a greater purpose than playing for yourself. Because when adversity hits you and you are "only playing for you" it become easy to quit. Somebody has got to give these kids a reason to play

Edited by Blaze45